Week of Oct. 18th
Monday we went to gymnastics. We came home and played outside. They love raking leaves and playing kickball. We went to Audrey's after naps. Caitlin played mommy while Sydney and Madeleine were babies.
Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday are school days. The girls are asleep by 7:30. I am in a ditch with Caitlin because she wants to do everything by herself. It is so frustrating when it takes 10 minutes to buckle up or 10 minutes to put shoes on...I know, I am holding my comments back because she needs to learn for herself but goodness, it is so long!
Friday we went to Portrait Innovations to do our annual pictures and Christmas cards. It is an excuse for me to have lunch at McAlisters...best sandwich ever! Plus they open at 10:30! After naps we went to the zoo for Halloween. We had a blast! Tinkerbell and Sleeping Beauty got lots of treats, played games, were announced on stage, loved the dance floor and carousel and played with Madeleine and Jameson in the jumpy. I recommend it to all families! We decided on 3 treats to eat that night. I was so impressed with the girls- after 3 they were done and understood they could have another tomorrow-didn't get that last year.
Saturday we played in the yard while Matt worked outside. For lunch, our friends Derrick and Chris D came over. I let Sydney skip nap and stay with us in the kitchen. At 2:30 she fell asleep in the chair so I transferred her to my bed. Late afternoon we went to Pump It Up for Aria's birthday party. Sydney was attached to Aria and Caitlin and daddy bounced and played. Then we stopped by Costco to check out the dollhouses. Sydney had a meltdown so we left-another reason why I still demand naps!!!!
Sunday after church we met Jevin and Melissa at Vittles. Love their corn nuggets! After naps we met mom and Jim at church for Trunk or Treat. Sleeping Beauty and Tinkerbell loved getting treats. Sydney complained her bag was too heavy so we made a pit stop at Matt's car. Mom steered Tinkerbell in the right direction and then we found Aria-after that the girls wouldn't let go of holding hands. They enjoyed the train ride and we left quickly because of the rain. We let them dump their candy, categorize and eat a couple before baths. Matt was trying to introduce "trading candies" and they didn't understand-that led to a fit because he was taking their candy. At bedtime Sydney said, "Do you know why Sleeping Beauty is my favorite princess?" I asked why. She said, "Because I like to sleep and she likes to sleep. Good night."
Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday are school days. The girls are asleep by 7:30. I am in a ditch with Caitlin because she wants to do everything by herself. It is so frustrating when it takes 10 minutes to buckle up or 10 minutes to put shoes on...I know, I am holding my comments back because she needs to learn for herself but goodness, it is so long!
Friday we went to Portrait Innovations to do our annual pictures and Christmas cards. It is an excuse for me to have lunch at McAlisters...best sandwich ever! Plus they open at 10:30! After naps we went to the zoo for Halloween. We had a blast! Tinkerbell and Sleeping Beauty got lots of treats, played games, were announced on stage, loved the dance floor and carousel and played with Madeleine and Jameson in the jumpy. I recommend it to all families! We decided on 3 treats to eat that night. I was so impressed with the girls- after 3 they were done and understood they could have another tomorrow-didn't get that last year.
Saturday we played in the yard while Matt worked outside. For lunch, our friends Derrick and Chris D came over. I let Sydney skip nap and stay with us in the kitchen. At 2:30 she fell asleep in the chair so I transferred her to my bed. Late afternoon we went to Pump It Up for Aria's birthday party. Sydney was attached to Aria and Caitlin and daddy bounced and played. Then we stopped by Costco to check out the dollhouses. Sydney had a meltdown so we left-another reason why I still demand naps!!!!
Sunday after church we met Jevin and Melissa at Vittles. Love their corn nuggets! After naps we met mom and Jim at church for Trunk or Treat. Sleeping Beauty and Tinkerbell loved getting treats. Sydney complained her bag was too heavy so we made a pit stop at Matt's car. Mom steered Tinkerbell in the right direction and then we found Aria-after that the girls wouldn't let go of holding hands. They enjoyed the train ride and we left quickly because of the rain. We let them dump their candy, categorize and eat a couple before baths. Matt was trying to introduce "trading candies" and they didn't understand-that led to a fit because he was taking their candy. At bedtime Sydney said, "Do you know why Sleeping Beauty is my favorite princess?" I asked why. She said, "Because I like to sleep and she likes to sleep. Good night."

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home