Week of Sept.13th
Monday the girls enjoyed gymnastics. The play so hard. I am so proud of Sydney's listening skills. She really tries 100% at every obstacle. After naps Audrey came over. We switched our playdate to Monday afternoons. We ate dinner together and then the girls took a shower while Jameson and Caitlin took a bath. They love to watch Classical Baby while we dry their hair and clean up.
Tuesday I had to leave work earlier (sounds funny to write that I am working) to go testify in Andrea's court. Dad and I were there to support her and it was the final date. We went to Bricktop's to celebrate afterwards. It has been a long process for Andrea. I am so proud of her and putting Evie first on every decision.
Wednesday and Thursday at school went smoothly. Caitlin is napping now but Sydney doesn't. I have found that if I drive around for 10 minutes, Sydney falls asleep in the car, then I leave the car on in the driveway- Caitlin and I play outside and give Sydney 20 minutes. It works well right now because it is so beautiful outside.
Friday a wonderful thing happened! It just clicked for Sydney and she started pumping on the swings. We have been practicing and she just couldn't get the rhythm. Today was a good day- the best part is watching her face when she realized she was doing it correctly. She couldn't believe her body!
Tuesday I had to leave work earlier (sounds funny to write that I am working) to go testify in Andrea's court. Dad and I were there to support her and it was the final date. We went to Bricktop's to celebrate afterwards. It has been a long process for Andrea. I am so proud of her and putting Evie first on every decision.
Wednesday and Thursday at school went smoothly. Caitlin is napping now but Sydney doesn't. I have found that if I drive around for 10 minutes, Sydney falls asleep in the car, then I leave the car on in the driveway- Caitlin and I play outside and give Sydney 20 minutes. It works well right now because it is so beautiful outside.
Friday a wonderful thing happened! It just clicked for Sydney and she started pumping on the swings. We have been practicing and she just couldn't get the rhythm. Today was a good day- the best part is watching her face when she realized she was doing it correctly. She couldn't believe her body!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home