Week of Sept. 27th
Monday is our routine of gymnastics and Audrey's playdate.
Tuesday Matt went out of town so I after school we went to the mall, went to get Sydney's hair cut and picked up McAlister's. Somehow when it is one person doing bedtime routine, it always goes smoothly!
Thursday after school, we came straight home to meet Andrea and Evie. She stayed the night at our house with the 3 girls so Matt and I could fly to New Orleans for the LSU game. We do one away football game a year with our college friends. This year was the Douglas' and Carver's. We had a blast catching up with them. We did the Bourbon Street Thursday and Friday. It was unbelievable how many disgusting things happen down there. Heather had her notebook and itinerary so we knew exactly what and where to go. Friday after work, mom picked up the girls and they stayed with her the rest of the weekend. I missed them but loved having some time with Matt and friends. We came back Sunday- when you come back you feel the need to get everything in order for the week THAT NIGHT! I did 6 loads of laundry, 2 loads in the dishwasher and cleaned the kitchen. I slept well that night!
Tuesday Matt went out of town so I after school we went to the mall, went to get Sydney's hair cut and picked up McAlister's. Somehow when it is one person doing bedtime routine, it always goes smoothly!
Thursday after school, we came straight home to meet Andrea and Evie. She stayed the night at our house with the 3 girls so Matt and I could fly to New Orleans for the LSU game. We do one away football game a year with our college friends. This year was the Douglas' and Carver's. We had a blast catching up with them. We did the Bourbon Street Thursday and Friday. It was unbelievable how many disgusting things happen down there. Heather had her notebook and itinerary so we knew exactly what and where to go. Friday after work, mom picked up the girls and they stayed with her the rest of the weekend. I missed them but loved having some time with Matt and friends. We came back Sunday- when you come back you feel the need to get everything in order for the week THAT NIGHT! I did 6 loads of laundry, 2 loads in the dishwasher and cleaned the kitchen. I slept well that night!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home