Sunday, October 17, 2010

Week of Aug. 30th

Monday we went to gymnastics. After that, we stopped by school to set up for tomorrow. This is a tough week for me so I am preparing as much as possible. The girls enjoyed setting up the tea room with candy and notebooks. I am extremely nervous, but know these teachers are wonderful! That night I went to CPR training while Matt stayed with the girls.
Tuesday Shelley met us at school to take the girls while I stayed at inservice. They stayed with them until after naps and then Jessie brought them home. It was her first experience with 2 car seats and LOVED every bit of it! Wednesday Sandy came over to our house and then Thursday I took them to her house. They spent the night with her and I picked them up Friday for Sneak-A-Peek. Teri and Audrey were in town so they brought over treats for the girls. At Sneak-A-Peek both girls ran and gave hugs to their teachers. They played with their new friends and threw a tantrum when we had to leave because they were loving school. I think they have been setting up with me, they are itching for school to start.
Sunday after naps we went to Pinkerton Park for Audrey and James' party. He grilled out burgers and Audrey had tons of food. Sydney taught Madeleine how to roll down the hill. Caitlin was having a hard time running back up the hill...but did a great job keeping up with the 4yr olds.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home