Week of Sept.20th
Monday we were back at gymnastics. Caitlin is holding herself on the bars and I saw Sydney do the monkey crawl on the bars where you move your hands while you are hanging. It is amazing how quickly they learn and their bodies just build on the week before. During naptime, we put Caitlin in her crib, then Sydney gets her 2 blankets and 2 pillows and brings them to my bed. I read while she gets situated and then she naps for 2 hrs. Of course she isn't tired that night, but I LOVE this time with her. I just watch her and take pictures of a sleeping child! We went to Audrey's after naps and the girls put on a show for us. Caitlin plays with the girls and then plays with Jameson. She really like Jameson showing her his train set.
Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday are school days. We are doing one errand afterward for Sydney to take a quick nap. This week we came home and played with beans and then played with play doh- very mellow and low key. They are begging for bed at 7:30 sometimes 7:00. Matt and I are enjoying the time at night. We watched a movie and still had time to clean the house.
Friday we went to the zoo. We met Alice with her kids, Natalie and Brooks. It was pretty hot and the girls took great naps at home. I bribe them with a sucker so they don't fall asleep on the way home.
Saturday I drove to Knoxville to surprise Jenni D for her 30th birthday. I enjoy driving by myself and listening other than Mary Poppins Soundtrack. I had a blast with her family and got some time to visit with baby Alexander. I came home Sunday night and we went to Katy's house for Life Group. We decided to try it again this year. We took last year off because committing to every Sunday was to difficult. We hope this year will be easier.
Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday are school days. We are doing one errand afterward for Sydney to take a quick nap. This week we came home and played with beans and then played with play doh- very mellow and low key. They are begging for bed at 7:30 sometimes 7:00. Matt and I are enjoying the time at night. We watched a movie and still had time to clean the house.
Friday we went to the zoo. We met Alice with her kids, Natalie and Brooks. It was pretty hot and the girls took great naps at home. I bribe them with a sucker so they don't fall asleep on the way home.
Saturday I drove to Knoxville to surprise Jenni D for her 30th birthday. I enjoy driving by myself and listening other than Mary Poppins Soundtrack. I had a blast with her family and got some time to visit with baby Alexander. I came home Sunday night and we went to Katy's house for Life Group. We decided to try it again this year. We took last year off because committing to every Sunday was to difficult. We hope this year will be easier.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home