Week of Aug. 23rd
Monday we went to gymnastics. Sydney held Coach Scott's hand every chance she could get. I was so impressed with Caitlin...she tried everything and wouldn't let anyone help her. She wanted to be just like those 4 yr olds and do it all. Last week she bounced on the trampoline about 5 times before falling. This week she jumped at least 20 times before falling....with a smile on her face! After naps we walked down to the Secret Park and met Margot and Rebecca. It is our last week with Mom's Group playgroup. We have seen then since Sydney was 6mon. old and now it is time to stop.
Tuesday I dropped the girls at Sandy's so I could go to the dentist. Matt picked up the girls and ate dinner with Sandy and Johnny. My numbness wore off right at bedtime so I could tuck them in.
Wednesday we went for our last member morning at the zoo. They rode the carousel 4 times, played in the playground and even made it to see the zebras and tigers. All that and still home by noon.
Thursday we went to church for the last time for the summer with Ms. Ashley. The girls have enjoyed playing with the staff's children, but are SO READY for preschool. We have been going over names and talking about the schedule...Sydney is thrilled there is no rest time for 4 yr. olds.
Friday Audrey came over with the kids. They played outside and then played baby in the bedroom. I heard Sydney tell Madeleine that Caitlin could play with them because she is her sister and she is a girl. The older girls took a shower while we bathed Jameson and Caitlin.
Saturday I drove to Knoxville to stay with Jenni. We stopped by to see her mom and picked up Alexander. I couldn't believe how big he is...and precious! Jenni treated me to mexican food and the Crown and Goose.
Sunday I drove back stopping to shop. I got a massage that night and am feeling ready for the week. Matt had the girls for 2 days and said he loved playing outside with them...he even let Sydney sleep with him at night and for naptime. She felt so special!
Monday we drove up to the church and there it was on the marquee...have you seen it yet?
Tuesday I dropped the girls at Sandy's so I could go to the dentist. Matt picked up the girls and ate dinner with Sandy and Johnny. My numbness wore off right at bedtime so I could tuck them in.
Wednesday we went for our last member morning at the zoo. They rode the carousel 4 times, played in the playground and even made it to see the zebras and tigers. All that and still home by noon.
Thursday we went to church for the last time for the summer with Ms. Ashley. The girls have enjoyed playing with the staff's children, but are SO READY for preschool. We have been going over names and talking about the schedule...Sydney is thrilled there is no rest time for 4 yr. olds.
Friday Audrey came over with the kids. They played outside and then played baby in the bedroom. I heard Sydney tell Madeleine that Caitlin could play with them because she is her sister and she is a girl. The older girls took a shower while we bathed Jameson and Caitlin.
Saturday I drove to Knoxville to stay with Jenni. We stopped by to see her mom and picked up Alexander. I couldn't believe how big he is...and precious! Jenni treated me to mexican food and the Crown and Goose.
Sunday I drove back stopping to shop. I got a massage that night and am feeling ready for the week. Matt had the girls for 2 days and said he loved playing outside with them...he even let Sydney sleep with him at night and for naptime. She felt so special!
Monday we drove up to the church and there it was on the marquee...have you seen it yet?

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home