Sunday, October 17, 2010

Week of Sept. 6th

Monday was Labor Day. After naps mom, Jim, Andrea and Evie came over to celebrate my birthday. Mom brings presents for everyone! The girls were excited to open presents and blow out candles.
Tuesday was out first day of school. Caitlin went straight in and didn't cry a bit. Sydney felt shy and needed some time to warm up before I left. I was busy but loved it. I can tell this is going to be a great job for me! Sandy picked up the girls after school and brought them back to my house so Caitlin could nap. I really needed that extra time to get prepared for tomorrow.
Wednesday and Thursday went smoothly. Caitlin is still warming up to a short nap so we are coming home to help with the transition. Sydney ASKED to go to bed for a nap and still went to bed that night on time. During summer we pushed bedtime to 8 or 8:30, but this week they have been going to bed at 7:30!
Saturday we went to church for pancakes and pj's. They rode bikes in the gym while Matt and I caught up from the week. That night we had a kickball party. Mom and Jim came out and played with our friends and then took the girls home with them for an overnight. We had a blast! Our yard is perfect for kickball. Mary L.'s husband kicked it over the fence...the other boys tried so hard!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home