Sunday, March 15, 2009

Week of Mar

Monday we went to gymnastics. Sydney has made a friend, Elizabeth. They hold hands and like to follow each other through the obstacle course. They give hugs when they say goodbye. Rebecca and Maya came over for playgroup that afternoon. The girls played and loved jumping on the couch (Maya's not allowed at her house so she looks forward coming over to Sydney's).
Tuesday Sydney went to school. When I picked her up she said, "blue yellow mix make GREEN." She loves school and has started to tell me little things about it....more than what I usually get, "2 slides outside."
Friday we went to Audrey's house. The girls played in Madeleine's bedroom while Jameson chased Caitlin. Sydney has gotten a little protected of baby sister, so now she watches her and ask her questions like, "Are you ok baby? Are you hungry baby? Why are you crying baby?" We usually hear the last question after she waves a banana in her face and then eats it. That afternoon after nap we took the girls to dad's house for an overnight. It was their first overnight with both girls and dad threw out his back 2 days before. Jessie came in for relief and helped out Shelley. Saturday we picked up the girls and went to Opry Mills to get shoes at Stride Rite. We tried on the same pair of shoes at Stride Rite in Rivergate Mall and they were $15 cheaper at the outlet. But then you ask is it worth the drive because Opry Mills was packed and keeping an eye on running Sydney was a little difficult. Thank goodness mom and Jim met us out there so they could walk with Sydney and ride the train with her while Caitlin strolled with us.
Sunday Sydney and I went to church while Matt stayed home with Caitlin. Sydney and I went to eat after church. She asked the waiter, "May I have a spoon please?" I was so proud and had a little teary-eyed moment. We have been practicing "May I have" for sooooo long and she finally asked without me having to remind her.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home