Week of Jan. 12th
Monday we went to gymnastics and then hosted playgroup. Tuesday Sydney went to school while Caitlin and I played around. Caitlin has so much personality and is moving pretty fast. That night Abby stopped by to see us. She witnessed Sydney vomiting at bedtime. We thought she was playing pretty hard so we didn't think anything of it. About 11pm she woke up with vomit all over her. She was so frightened and worried about her bed. I cleaned her up and lied her in bed with us. She loved sleeping in the middle of us. At midnight she woke up vomiting again. Matt went to Sydney's room to sleep. Sydney woke every hour until 6. At six she had nothing left to vomit. It was the saddest thing to watch. We lounged all day and Sydney slept from noon-4 and felt so much better afterwards. I guess it was a stomach bug. I do have to admit that I LOVED sleeping with her. She would get nose to nose one hour then want me to hold her the next hour. When she was spread out, she still wanted her little feet touching mine.
Thursday she went back to school and had a blast painting snowmen.
Friday after nap we took the girls to Sandy's house for the night. They spent Friday and Sat. at Gama's and Sun. and Mon. with Nanny. We went to Eddie's cabin for the weekend with Nick & Christie and Shane & Heather. Friday night I vomited for 12 hours straight. I finally realized it was a bad casserole I made that Sydney and I ate. I had leftovers Thurs. night so the weekend was exhausting for me. I picked the girls up Monday and I think kissed them 20 times each before bedtime.
Thursday she went back to school and had a blast painting snowmen.
Friday after nap we took the girls to Sandy's house for the night. They spent Friday and Sat. at Gama's and Sun. and Mon. with Nanny. We went to Eddie's cabin for the weekend with Nick & Christie and Shane & Heather. Friday night I vomited for 12 hours straight. I finally realized it was a bad casserole I made that Sydney and I ate. I had leftovers Thurs. night so the weekend was exhausting for me. I picked the girls up Monday and I think kissed them 20 times each before bedtime.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home