Sunday, January 04, 2009

Week of Dec. 29th

Monday we rested and cleaned the house. Sydney watched "Sesame Street Sing Along Songs" and sang for about 30 minutes straight...so cute!
Tuesday after nap I dropped off Caitlin at dad and Shelley's house and then Sydney at Sandy's house. They both spent the night so Matt and I could go out to eat for Claire's 30th birthday. I picked them up Wednesday before nap so we could all come home and rest. Sydney didn't sleep too well last week at other houses so it is easier just to get home for naptime.
Thursday Matt was home for New Year's Day. He took Sydney on a few errands while Caitlin and I took a nap! YIPPEE!
Friday after nap we all went to Opryland to see Grinch "Ice" with mom, Jim, Andrea and Evie. We bundled up with tights, hats and gloves, and winter clothes but it was still too cold for the kiddos. Sydney went down the kid slide and cried at the bottom...just too much for a 2yr. old. We walked over to Opry Mills and ate dinner at Johnny Rockets and then walked the mall. The girls rode the train with mom and Matt...so cute. The girls were worn out because they were asleep before we got on the interstate.
Saturday we played with all the Christmas presents. We gave the girls a counting scavenger hunt made out of pictures of things in our house. Sydney has to go upstairs to find Matt's shirts and then downstairs to find cups in her kitchen....wears her out but she loves it!
Sunday we went to church. Sydney really enjoys Sunday school class and Caitlin is in the bucket seats now. During nap I went to the hospital to see Claire and Trent and baby Tyler...precious! Caitlin now takes 2 long naps (9:30-11:30 and 2-4) and is eating baby food along with crackers, puffs and a little of what mama eats. Her two fang teeth have come in so her smile is adorable. She is chewing a little better so she enjoys crackers and yogurt. I am not ready to give up baby food all together, but I am branching out and feeding her little adult food.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home