Week of Feb. 2nd
Monday we skipped gymnastics. We met Sandy at Best Buy and they installed Matt's car with xmradio and we went to Sandy's for the morning. Caitlin had a hard time taking her nap so Sandy rocked her while Sydney and I played upstairs. We came home for nap and then switched the cars back so Matt would be surprised for his birthday. We went to playgroup at Rebecca's and the girls watched Sydney in the bathroom. She is doing so well now and having no accidents. She only goes to the bathroom when she needs to and now loves to wears panties.
Tuesday she went to school and had no accidents. She told the teachers when she needed to go and they said she only asked one extra time. That afternoon Sandy, Johnny and Jevin came over to eat dinner for Matt's birthday. Sandy brought over tons of food. Caitlin started having fever so Sandy took Sydney home with her so I could rest with Caitlin.
Wednesday Caitlin still had fever and wanted to be held all day. I actually enjoyed it because I could rock her and lie with her. After nap we went to pick up Sydney and got back home for dinner. Caitlin's front two teeth popped out that night.
Thursday Sydney went to school and Carolyn came over for lunch. She enjoyed watching Caitlin eat a turkey sandwich and apples with us. That night the adpi girls came over for dinner. Kristin and Claire brought their newborn babies. Sydney turned on her charm and stared at the babies with her head turned saying "sweet."
Friday we went to Audrey's after Caitlin's nap. Madeleine and Sydney took turns in the bathroom and played nicely in her kitchen. After the naps, I took the girls to mom's house for an overnight. We met some friends at the bowling alley for Matt's birthday. Jenni and Nate came into town and stayed with us. Saturday we all 4 lounged around and caught up. We haven't seen them in about a year. Matt and I picked the girls up after their naps and took them to the Goodpasture basketball game. They had a basketball reunion so we saw Jenni, Liz and Mrs. Rollins.
Sunday it was 70 degrees so after church Sydney rode her tricycle and Caitlin loves the wagon. Matt did some yard work during their naps while I made a Target run for new undies for Sydney. I was appalled when I saw low rise panties for little girls! It took me 30 min. just to find normal descent Hanes underwear.
Caitlin is turning a year next week. She loves to crawl up the stairs and cruise around. The new favorite thing is Sydney starts singing and Caitlin will dance for her. Matt is working on some new video so check it soon. He said there is a way to subscribe to our account on You Tube so it will send you our new videos automatically.
Tuesday she went to school and had no accidents. She told the teachers when she needed to go and they said she only asked one extra time. That afternoon Sandy, Johnny and Jevin came over to eat dinner for Matt's birthday. Sandy brought over tons of food. Caitlin started having fever so Sandy took Sydney home with her so I could rest with Caitlin.
Wednesday Caitlin still had fever and wanted to be held all day. I actually enjoyed it because I could rock her and lie with her. After nap we went to pick up Sydney and got back home for dinner. Caitlin's front two teeth popped out that night.
Thursday Sydney went to school and Carolyn came over for lunch. She enjoyed watching Caitlin eat a turkey sandwich and apples with us. That night the adpi girls came over for dinner. Kristin and Claire brought their newborn babies. Sydney turned on her charm and stared at the babies with her head turned saying "sweet."
Friday we went to Audrey's after Caitlin's nap. Madeleine and Sydney took turns in the bathroom and played nicely in her kitchen. After the naps, I took the girls to mom's house for an overnight. We met some friends at the bowling alley for Matt's birthday. Jenni and Nate came into town and stayed with us. Saturday we all 4 lounged around and caught up. We haven't seen them in about a year. Matt and I picked the girls up after their naps and took them to the Goodpasture basketball game. They had a basketball reunion so we saw Jenni, Liz and Mrs. Rollins.
Sunday it was 70 degrees so after church Sydney rode her tricycle and Caitlin loves the wagon. Matt did some yard work during their naps while I made a Target run for new undies for Sydney. I was appalled when I saw low rise panties for little girls! It took me 30 min. just to find normal descent Hanes underwear.
Caitlin is turning a year next week. She loves to crawl up the stairs and cruise around. The new favorite thing is Sydney starts singing and Caitlin will dance for her. Matt is working on some new video so check it soon. He said there is a way to subscribe to our account on You Tube so it will send you our new videos automatically.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home