Week of Feb. 23rd
Monday we went to gymnastics and hosted playgroup that night. The girls loved playing with the train set and didn't argue once! yeah we are making progress!
Tuesday when I picked up Sydney from school, she told me she loved seeing the bunnies at school. The zoo animals came to her school. Her new expression is "I love it. That was fun."
Wednesday we tried Bloodworth's again for Caitlin's 12 mon. pictures. She laughed while she was gettting dressed and then started her fit immediately when we stepped into the room. I asked the 2 men photographers to leave to see if it was the "men" factor, and IT WAS! She started smiling and laughing at Shelley. We thought we got a good photo but after seeing them, she had pushed the table so she was out of focused. Next week again!
Thursday Carolyn, Caitlin and I drove out to Cool Springs while Sydney was in school. She has big news....TWINS!
Friday we met Audrey and her kids at Let It Shine in Franklin. It was awesome! Her friends had rented out this gymnasium for an hour ($4 a child) and the kids loved the trampolines, the jumpy slides, the running tramp, the ladders, etc. Sydney was sweating and loving it. We went to Panera afterwards for lunch. I always feel stressed when it is lunch hour and I am out with kids. Audrey and her 2 kids, Sydney and Caitlin and Sarah and Ellie all sat at one booth. It was crazy and Sydney ate everyone else's food. It is hard to tell her no because she is asking politely and saying please, but she is wanting everyone's food.
Saturday we drove down to Lawrenceburg to see the great grandparents. We borrowed Audrey's portable dvd player so Sydney was entertained for the drive while Caitlin took her morning nap. Big news....Melissa and Jevin are having a baby! SO FUN! After lunch we drove to G-ville to drop off the kids at Sandy and Johnny's house so Matt and I could go to the Predators' game with Heather and Shane. Andrew and Alyssa came into town so Sydney and Caitlin had lots of attention at their house. Andrew and Sydney slept in the twin beds and yes, Sydney woke him up at 1 am just because...
Sunday we picked up the girls and all took a long nap. We did Caitlin's 1 year handprints. Sydney has been waking up in the middle of the night and saying she has to go to the bathroom. She now will go in her little potty that sits beside her bed. She is doing so well with potty training and we have started weaning off the m&ms.
Tuesday when I picked up Sydney from school, she told me she loved seeing the bunnies at school. The zoo animals came to her school. Her new expression is "I love it. That was fun."
Wednesday we tried Bloodworth's again for Caitlin's 12 mon. pictures. She laughed while she was gettting dressed and then started her fit immediately when we stepped into the room. I asked the 2 men photographers to leave to see if it was the "men" factor, and IT WAS! She started smiling and laughing at Shelley. We thought we got a good photo but after seeing them, she had pushed the table so she was out of focused. Next week again!
Thursday Carolyn, Caitlin and I drove out to Cool Springs while Sydney was in school. She has big news....TWINS!
Friday we met Audrey and her kids at Let It Shine in Franklin. It was awesome! Her friends had rented out this gymnasium for an hour ($4 a child) and the kids loved the trampolines, the jumpy slides, the running tramp, the ladders, etc. Sydney was sweating and loving it. We went to Panera afterwards for lunch. I always feel stressed when it is lunch hour and I am out with kids. Audrey and her 2 kids, Sydney and Caitlin and Sarah and Ellie all sat at one booth. It was crazy and Sydney ate everyone else's food. It is hard to tell her no because she is asking politely and saying please, but she is wanting everyone's food.
Saturday we drove down to Lawrenceburg to see the great grandparents. We borrowed Audrey's portable dvd player so Sydney was entertained for the drive while Caitlin took her morning nap. Big news....Melissa and Jevin are having a baby! SO FUN! After lunch we drove to G-ville to drop off the kids at Sandy and Johnny's house so Matt and I could go to the Predators' game with Heather and Shane. Andrew and Alyssa came into town so Sydney and Caitlin had lots of attention at their house. Andrew and Sydney slept in the twin beds and yes, Sydney woke him up at 1 am just because...
Sunday we picked up the girls and all took a long nap. We did Caitlin's 1 year handprints. Sydney has been waking up in the middle of the night and saying she has to go to the bathroom. She now will go in her little potty that sits beside her bed. She is doing so well with potty training and we have started weaning off the m&ms.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home