Week of Feb. 9th
Monday we went to gymnastics. Sydney really enjoyed running under the parachute. Playgroup was at my house. We rode bikes in the culdesac and they all loved the wagon.
Tuesday Sydney went to school while Caitlin and I ran errands after her nap. She ate lunch in her stroller at the mall and loved looking around at people.
Wednesday after Caitlin's nap we drove out to Franklin to drop off items for the consignment sale. It poured down rain when we pulled up to unload. I think it was Caitlin's first experience getting out of the car in hard rain. She actually wasn't bothered by the rain. She enjoys bath and water, especially when Sydney dumps a cup of water on her head in the bath. But Sydney is the opposite. She told me "Sydney stay in car. Mommy and baby go inside." Yes, we still talk in 3rd person. After nap dad came out to visit and played playdoh and memory with Sydney.
Thursday I dropped Sydney off at school, Caitlin off at dad's and went to Karilynn for a hair appt. Then I picked up Caitlin and we went to Sydney's Valentine party at school. Check out Feb. pictures where Sydney has a blank stare while she sits and drinks her juice. She had just woken up and didn't know what was going on. I walked over to her and she said, "still tired mommy." She got through half of a cookie and wanted to leave. I love that she loves to sleep! Needless to say, she went to bed early that night. Oh, at school one of the mom's told me that Jackson and Sydney are new best friends. They keep an eye on each other and hold hands walking down the hall. When Jackson walks in the room, he asks the teacher where Sydney is.
Friday Carolyn came over for lunch and got an experience with two kiddos running around. After nap we went to Mom's Club Valentine party. Sydney played with Maya while Caitlin was fascinated with the balloons. After the party we met Matt at City Limits for dinner.
Saturday Matt took Sydney to Adventure Science Center. He said it was awesome. Sydney ran everywhere and was into everything. I stayed home with Caitlin. She has learned to climb up, turn around and sit in the chair....over and over and over.
Sunday after church Matt stayed home during naps while I did grocery shopping for Caitlin's birthday party tomorrow. This year has flown by...it is a little blurry just trying to keep up. Thank goodness for video and pictures. After naps Matt and Caitlin went to mom's house to help with her tv while Sydney and I made Caitlin's cake...yes, applesauce carrot cake. Why give babies sugar when they don't need or want it? Caitlin loves all fruit, especially strawberries and apples.
Tuesday Sydney went to school while Caitlin and I ran errands after her nap. She ate lunch in her stroller at the mall and loved looking around at people.
Wednesday after Caitlin's nap we drove out to Franklin to drop off items for the consignment sale. It poured down rain when we pulled up to unload. I think it was Caitlin's first experience getting out of the car in hard rain. She actually wasn't bothered by the rain. She enjoys bath and water, especially when Sydney dumps a cup of water on her head in the bath. But Sydney is the opposite. She told me "Sydney stay in car. Mommy and baby go inside." Yes, we still talk in 3rd person. After nap dad came out to visit and played playdoh and memory with Sydney.
Thursday I dropped Sydney off at school, Caitlin off at dad's and went to Karilynn for a hair appt. Then I picked up Caitlin and we went to Sydney's Valentine party at school. Check out Feb. pictures where Sydney has a blank stare while she sits and drinks her juice. She had just woken up and didn't know what was going on. I walked over to her and she said, "still tired mommy." She got through half of a cookie and wanted to leave. I love that she loves to sleep! Needless to say, she went to bed early that night. Oh, at school one of the mom's told me that Jackson and Sydney are new best friends. They keep an eye on each other and hold hands walking down the hall. When Jackson walks in the room, he asks the teacher where Sydney is.
Friday Carolyn came over for lunch and got an experience with two kiddos running around. After nap we went to Mom's Club Valentine party. Sydney played with Maya while Caitlin was fascinated with the balloons. After the party we met Matt at City Limits for dinner.
Saturday Matt took Sydney to Adventure Science Center. He said it was awesome. Sydney ran everywhere and was into everything. I stayed home with Caitlin. She has learned to climb up, turn around and sit in the chair....over and over and over.
Sunday after church Matt stayed home during naps while I did grocery shopping for Caitlin's birthday party tomorrow. This year has flown by...it is a little blurry just trying to keep up. Thank goodness for video and pictures. After naps Matt and Caitlin went to mom's house to help with her tv while Sydney and I made Caitlin's cake...yes, applesauce carrot cake. Why give babies sugar when they don't need or want it? Caitlin loves all fruit, especially strawberries and apples.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home