Sunday, March 29, 2009

Week of Mar 23rd

Monday we went to gymnastics. That afternoon we met playgroup at Edwin Warner Nature Center. They built a new Nature Park for kids. The girls played in the dirt, rolled around, and buried each other. What I love about it is that the bathrooms are open so we can play in the park, eat a dinner picnic and have a place to go potty.
Wednesday Claire and Kristin brought their newborns over. Sydney loved rocking the car seat and patting their backs to help burp them.
Thursday Carolyn canceled lunch because she is still vomiting. She is now on medicine to help with dehydration. That afternoon Andrea and Evie came over to play outside and stayed for dinner. Evie loves to play in the kitchen and push the grocery cart.
Friday we went to Audrey's house. Madeleine and Sydney drew on the easel and rocked the babies. We made it home before the girls fell asleep so they took good naps. If Sydney sleeps for 10 minutes in the car she thinks that is her nap. I give her fruit on the ride home and sometimes if she starts dozing, I roll down the window or just keep talking to her. After nap we went to mom's house and dropped the girls off for an overnight. We went out for Nick's 30th birthday.
Saturday Matt went outside at 9am and I had to beg him to come inside at 3 to get ready to pick up the girls. He pressure washed, fixed the shudders and worked on the fence. We picked the girls up after nap and went over to dad's house. Spencer was in town so we ate dinner and watched Dustin and Spencer play hide n seek with Sydney. Caitlin chased the dogs around and loved climbing up on the couch.
Sunday morning Caitlin woke up with a fever and runny nose. She coughed throughout the night and started a constant sneeze that morning. Matt stayed home with her and I took Sydney to church. After nap Matt and Sydney did some errands while I lounged with Caitlin. She likes to be rocked when she is sick so I kinda enjoyed it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home