Sunday, August 03, 2008

Week of July 28th

Tuesday we went to the pool for playgroup. Usually Caitlin falls asleep on the way there and then continues her nap in the stroller while Sydney and I play in the water with the girls. This time Caitlin didn't sleep and was sweating in the stroller. We left after 30 minutes of trying to get her down.
Wednesday we did the library again. For the next 10 weeks they have live music in the courtyard after storytime. Sydney was showing Evie how to walk around the fountain.
Thursday we went to dad's house. Shelley took Sydney to the pool while I checked my 30 emails from Facebook. I started last night searching for long time friends and 3 hours later decided to give it a rest. It is so addicting and I have to stop. How do I tell my Calligraphy brides that their invitations aren't ready because I was on facebook all week? hee hee.
Friday I took the girls to Sandy's house for their afternoon naps. I left them there for the first time..wow! Our first night out without both girls. Of course I missed them terribly, but it was nice to go out. Matt and I went out to Opry Mills to watch Batman on IMAX. After the disturbing movie, we went to Cabana with Carolyn and Nick and then played cards at their house.
Saturday I slept in! YIPPEE! AND we ate cinnamon rolls in bed! We only buy them when Sydney is gone because she doesn't eat that kind of stuff. It has so much sugar that you crash hard. So we slept in until 9 then napped at 10:30. We went to Red Robin for lunch and ate a delicious burger and then off to Lowes' to pick out a stain for our deck. David Dodd, JRae's husband, has started a new business and is redoing decks. He has been working on ours for 2 weeks. He took up the bottom deck and then moved our stairs on the side of the house. It actually looks like we have a yard now. I can't wait until it is finished.
Sunday morning we went to the park. Sydney doesn't know how to pick up her feet so she can slide faster down the slide. With hard soles, she gets stuck.
So we have fed Caitlin for a week on rice cereal. Today we mixed a little with pears. She swallows but it is still messy. We usually wake her up for the 9pm feeding, but today we let her sleep through it. I will let you know if I was up at 5am or if she is ready to skip it and sleep! Hope so!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home