Week of June 16th
Tuesday after playgroup I took Sydney to Sandy's house for the night because we had Caitlin's doc. appt. Wednesday morning. Caitlin checked out great. She is 12 lbs!!! I can't believe she is 4months old. We had to wait awhile for Dr. Smeltzer so Caitlin decided to nap in my arms. She is smiling a lot now and giggling, really chuckling. She stares at Sydney and follows her around the room. She is now down to 5 feedings: 8, 12, 3, 6, and 9, sleeping from 9:30 to 8am. Just awesome!
Wednesday night mom came and picked up Sydney. She is on her vacation this week so she is taking Sydney for two days so I can do some calligraphy and spend time with Caitlin. We went to the mall and ate out with Carolyn and Nick.
Friday I went to pick up Sydney at mom's and found out some great news. Mom got the principal job at Whites Creek. We stayed and celebrated!
Saturday after nap we went out to the zoo for the night festivities. Andrea, Travis and Evie met us there. They had some blow ups and the carousel was free. We rode over and over again.
Sunday Matt went to the lake with Eric and Nick and I stayed home with the girls. That night was the craziest night I have ever had. We went to Life Group and Sydney kept holding herself, screaming and yelling "pee pee hurt." We left because she really looked like she was in pain. She was so loud Caitlin woke up while I was bringing in both of them. I started the bath and my stomach starting aching. Picture this: Caitlin in the bath, Sydney wailing standing up in the bath not wanting to sit in the water, and I am throwing up in the toilet beside them. I told myself, "get them in bed and then deal with yourself." I got Caitlin in jammies, put her in the crib screaming of course, then did the same with Sydney with lots of Desitin, then immediately went to the toilet again until midnight. I don't know if I ate something or what. I woke up the next morning not nauseous but fatigued. I was so weak and had the shivers. That night Matt came home and I slept!
Wednesday night mom came and picked up Sydney. She is on her vacation this week so she is taking Sydney for two days so I can do some calligraphy and spend time with Caitlin. We went to the mall and ate out with Carolyn and Nick.
Friday I went to pick up Sydney at mom's and found out some great news. Mom got the principal job at Whites Creek. We stayed and celebrated!
Saturday after nap we went out to the zoo for the night festivities. Andrea, Travis and Evie met us there. They had some blow ups and the carousel was free. We rode over and over again.
Sunday Matt went to the lake with Eric and Nick and I stayed home with the girls. That night was the craziest night I have ever had. We went to Life Group and Sydney kept holding herself, screaming and yelling "pee pee hurt." We left because she really looked like she was in pain. She was so loud Caitlin woke up while I was bringing in both of them. I started the bath and my stomach starting aching. Picture this: Caitlin in the bath, Sydney wailing standing up in the bath not wanting to sit in the water, and I am throwing up in the toilet beside them. I told myself, "get them in bed and then deal with yourself." I got Caitlin in jammies, put her in the crib screaming of course, then did the same with Sydney with lots of Desitin, then immediately went to the toilet again until midnight. I don't know if I ate something or what. I woke up the next morning not nauseous but fatigued. I was so weak and had the shivers. That night Matt came home and I slept!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home