Week of May 26th
So this week we have been sick. Sydney started Sunday night with her cough and sneezing. I started Monday feeling rough. We lounged a lot. Melissa and Jessie came over a day to help out. Just an hour or two with more hands helped out. My hardest time right now is lunch. Sydney is hungry and Caitlin is waking up from a nap. I feel like I am being tested because some days everything goes so smoothly and I feel great about myself. Other days I have them both screaming and my patience is thrown out the door.
Saturday we took the girls to mom's house so we could go out to dinner for Banica's 30th birthday.
Sunday Shelly and Ari brought over Will to see the girls. He is so cute and is walking everywhere now. Sydney had fun showing him all her new birthday toys.
Caitlin is going 10-6 between feedings right now. This week I tried to stretch it to 7, but she isn't liking it too well. She is ready to eat at 6:30 at the latest. Mom and Matt gave her a bottle Saturday and she wouldn't take it again. I gave her the next bottle and she sucked it down. It obviously is a mom thing... she only wants milk from me. The doctor just told me to keep giving her a bottle and she will get used to it.
Saturday we took the girls to mom's house so we could go out to dinner for Banica's 30th birthday.
Sunday Shelly and Ari brought over Will to see the girls. He is so cute and is walking everywhere now. Sydney had fun showing him all her new birthday toys.
Caitlin is going 10-6 between feedings right now. This week I tried to stretch it to 7, but she isn't liking it too well. She is ready to eat at 6:30 at the latest. Mom and Matt gave her a bottle Saturday and she wouldn't take it again. I gave her the next bottle and she sucked it down. It obviously is a mom thing... she only wants milk from me. The doctor just told me to keep giving her a bottle and she will get used to it.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home