Week of Aug, 11th
Monday I dropped the girls off at Sandy's so I could go to Johnny Claude's funeral with dad and Shelley. It was so sad and I cried like a baby.
Tuesday I had the scare of my life. Sydney woke up with a swollen eye, 7 quarter size bites on one arm and 3 on the other. She didn't react so I held my breathe, got her some breakfast and then called the doctor. I was petrified! We went to Publix to pick up some Benedryl and immediately the swelling went down. We guessed she had rubbed the bites all night and that brought on the swelling. I couldn't get over how red it was. I still think it was bed bugs or something in our house. I washed all day and we didn't go outside for a few days.
Wednesday we drove around looking at house while Sydney ate a snack and Caitlin took a nap.
Friday we went to the zoo and met Audrey and her kids. Madeleine and Sydney had so much fun walking around. The could run and chase each other...so safe there. Sydney got a scrape on her knee and she yelled all the way home "BOO BOO." She was terrified of a band aid and I had to put pants on her so she wouldn't peel it off. When Matt got home, she immediately told him.
Saturday we dropped the girls off at mom's so we could go to Eric and Nan's going away party. He accepted a job at Duke University. We watched Phelps make Olympic history and enjoyed a night to ourselves.
Sunday was so nice waking up with NO monitors. I worked all morning while Matt played on the computer and then I ate dinner at mom's when I picked up the girls.
Caitlin has been eating rice cereal and baby food. This week we tried carrots and apples. She is 6 months old now.
Tuesday I had the scare of my life. Sydney woke up with a swollen eye, 7 quarter size bites on one arm and 3 on the other. She didn't react so I held my breathe, got her some breakfast and then called the doctor. I was petrified! We went to Publix to pick up some Benedryl and immediately the swelling went down. We guessed she had rubbed the bites all night and that brought on the swelling. I couldn't get over how red it was. I still think it was bed bugs or something in our house. I washed all day and we didn't go outside for a few days.
Wednesday we drove around looking at house while Sydney ate a snack and Caitlin took a nap.
Friday we went to the zoo and met Audrey and her kids. Madeleine and Sydney had so much fun walking around. The could run and chase each other...so safe there. Sydney got a scrape on her knee and she yelled all the way home "BOO BOO." She was terrified of a band aid and I had to put pants on her so she wouldn't peel it off. When Matt got home, she immediately told him.
Saturday we dropped the girls off at mom's so we could go to Eric and Nan's going away party. He accepted a job at Duke University. We watched Phelps make Olympic history and enjoyed a night to ourselves.
Sunday was so nice waking up with NO monitors. I worked all morning while Matt played on the computer and then I ate dinner at mom's when I picked up the girls.
Caitlin has been eating rice cereal and baby food. This week we tried carrots and apples. She is 6 months old now.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home