Week of Oct. 29th
Monday we went to daddy's work for lunch. I sat with Jevin and he made me laugh. I tried eggplant but didn't enjoy it.
Tuesday we had playgroup at my house. Maya and I chased each other and played in the balls.
Wednesday I went to see Gigi and Grando. They took me up to see Granny and I played with all her baby dolls. I really like to rock, feed and burp the dolls. That night was Halloween. We went to Indian Hills and watched trick o treaters come by the tent. I wanted to follow them when they left and go to other houses with them. Finally, we stopped by Gama's to show off my costume. I was an American Idol contestant. I had a microphone that was tasty. Gama had me a goody bag with goldfish, raisins and animal crackers. We got some good photos so check them out.
Thursday was a big day. We celebrated my new big girl room. Mama got some balloons for my new room and we spent 2 hours putting my toys in there. I helped out by setting up my new crib and we played all morning in there. I took my first nap in there and slept so well. I got a new big girl bed that is a little bouncy so I roll and jump all over it.
Friday we went to see Madeleine and Audrey. We stopped by the mall but spent most of our time at her house playing upstairs.
Saturday we met daddy for lunch after his Dave Ramsey class. I started feeling bad and really wanted to sleep. I took a long nap when we got home, but still woke up with a cold. That night I vomited on daddy while he was holding me. I felt much better afterwards, but daddy didn't.
Sunday I slept in and tried to relax. We watched Baby Einstein and tried to take it easy.
Tuesday we had playgroup at my house. Maya and I chased each other and played in the balls.
Wednesday I went to see Gigi and Grando. They took me up to see Granny and I played with all her baby dolls. I really like to rock, feed and burp the dolls. That night was Halloween. We went to Indian Hills and watched trick o treaters come by the tent. I wanted to follow them when they left and go to other houses with them. Finally, we stopped by Gama's to show off my costume. I was an American Idol contestant. I had a microphone that was tasty. Gama had me a goody bag with goldfish, raisins and animal crackers. We got some good photos so check them out.
Thursday was a big day. We celebrated my new big girl room. Mama got some balloons for my new room and we spent 2 hours putting my toys in there. I helped out by setting up my new crib and we played all morning in there. I took my first nap in there and slept so well. I got a new big girl bed that is a little bouncy so I roll and jump all over it.
Friday we went to see Madeleine and Audrey. We stopped by the mall but spent most of our time at her house playing upstairs.
Saturday we met daddy for lunch after his Dave Ramsey class. I started feeling bad and really wanted to sleep. I took a long nap when we got home, but still woke up with a cold. That night I vomited on daddy while he was holding me. I felt much better afterwards, but daddy didn't.
Sunday I slept in and tried to relax. We watched Baby Einstein and tried to take it easy.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home