Week of Sept. 24th
Monday we went to the park and strolled around. We saw 6 deer right next to the path!
Tuesday daddy stayed home because mama had her doc. apt. We all went and found out that I am having a baby sister! We are thrilled, even though I don't understand why they are rearranging the other bedroom.
Wednesday we visited the library. That night I stayed with Nanny while they went to see Will. His mom passed away yesterday.
Thursday I stayed with Gama while mama went to the funeral and then a dentist apt.
Friday I packed my bags and went to Gama's for the weekend while mama and daddy went on vacation with Carolyn and Nick. They are coming back Monday.
Tuesday daddy stayed home because mama had her doc. apt. We all went and found out that I am having a baby sister! We are thrilled, even though I don't understand why they are rearranging the other bedroom.
Wednesday we visited the library. That night I stayed with Nanny while they went to see Will. His mom passed away yesterday.
Thursday I stayed with Gama while mama went to the funeral and then a dentist apt.
Friday I packed my bags and went to Gama's for the weekend while mama and daddy went on vacation with Carolyn and Nick. They are coming back Monday.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home