Week of Oct. 1st
Tuesday morning Mama walked in my bedroom when I woke up. I was so thrilled to see her. We hugged and kissed all morning long. I was reintroduced with some toys so I was occupied all morning. We went to playgroup for lunch at KC's. I am doing a lot better with other kids. I like to observe and sit in mam's lap. But if I see a door, I love to open and close it over and over. This drives mama crazy when we go to the bathroom.
Wednesday we went to the library. We are running into Krista and Kathy each week now. I really enjoy the story time and am dancing along to the songs.
Thursday we went to the park to meet Auntie A and Evie. We strolled a little bit then had a picnic. At Moss Wright, the squirrels aren't scared of us, so I got really close to a couple... and then they sprinted off because I chased them up a tree. There is so much grass, I like to throw my ball that Melissa and Jevin bought me for Halloween. I kick it and then run after it.
Friday Audrey and Madeleine came over to visit. We went to the Caboose park and then out to lunch. Afterwards we came back to my house and the moms said we played very well together. I would hand Madeleine rocks and she would put them in a bucket. No screaming at all! After my nap, I went to Nanny's for the weekend while mama and daddy went to the UT football game. Nanny has a new cat that I chase around and throw balls for her to chase. I am into dancing right now, so we jammed to some tunes all weekend.
Sunday mama and daddy came to pick me up. We had lunch for Auntie A's birthday. I got to hold Evie! I even kissed her! That night we went to Life Group. The adults formed a circle and we played inside. I did extremely well playing by myself and not whining. I sign a lot now so I just tell mama what I need. This helps when we are in public. My two favorites are when I ask her to help me when someone picks on me, or change me when I am dirty.
Wednesday we went to the library. We are running into Krista and Kathy each week now. I really enjoy the story time and am dancing along to the songs.
Thursday we went to the park to meet Auntie A and Evie. We strolled a little bit then had a picnic. At Moss Wright, the squirrels aren't scared of us, so I got really close to a couple... and then they sprinted off because I chased them up a tree. There is so much grass, I like to throw my ball that Melissa and Jevin bought me for Halloween. I kick it and then run after it.
Friday Audrey and Madeleine came over to visit. We went to the Caboose park and then out to lunch. Afterwards we came back to my house and the moms said we played very well together. I would hand Madeleine rocks and she would put them in a bucket. No screaming at all! After my nap, I went to Nanny's for the weekend while mama and daddy went to the UT football game. Nanny has a new cat that I chase around and throw balls for her to chase. I am into dancing right now, so we jammed to some tunes all weekend.
Sunday mama and daddy came to pick me up. We had lunch for Auntie A's birthday. I got to hold Evie! I even kissed her! That night we went to Life Group. The adults formed a circle and we played inside. I did extremely well playing by myself and not whining. I sign a lot now so I just tell mama what I need. This helps when we are in public. My two favorites are when I ask her to help me when someone picks on me, or change me when I am dirty.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home