Week of Oct. 8th
Monday we visited Cool Springs. We were looking for some bows and shoes for Jevin's wedding. We ate lunch there and I loved looking at the dogs in the pet store.
Tuesday We went to the Community Center for our playgroup. The moms put out the cars and push toys on the basketball court and we ran up and down pushing them. I enjoyed pushing Amelia and then chasing after the balls. We walked over to the Caboose park for lunch.
Wednesday I am went to Gigi's and Grando's so mama could go to class. We visited Granny and I showed them all my new signs.
Thursday we met Auntie A, Evie, Jessie, Karilynn, Meg and Janey at the park for a stroll. Then we ate lunch in the park. Meg would let me sit in her lap so we could go down the slide. It was so much fun!
Friday we met Audrey and Madeleine at the zoo. I couldn't believe all of the animals. I kept saying oooo and pointing at them. We saw elephants, giraffes, and I even heard the monkeys talk to me. After all that fun, mom took me to Gama's for an overnight. Then Saturday she took me to Nanny's for an overnight.
Sunday mom picked me up and we met up with daddy for dinner. I have missed them so much.
Tuesday We went to the Community Center for our playgroup. The moms put out the cars and push toys on the basketball court and we ran up and down pushing them. I enjoyed pushing Amelia and then chasing after the balls. We walked over to the Caboose park for lunch.
Wednesday I am went to Gigi's and Grando's so mama could go to class. We visited Granny and I showed them all my new signs.
Thursday we met Auntie A, Evie, Jessie, Karilynn, Meg and Janey at the park for a stroll. Then we ate lunch in the park. Meg would let me sit in her lap so we could go down the slide. It was so much fun!
Friday we met Audrey and Madeleine at the zoo. I couldn't believe all of the animals. I kept saying oooo and pointing at them. We saw elephants, giraffes, and I even heard the monkeys talk to me. After all that fun, mom took me to Gama's for an overnight. Then Saturday she took me to Nanny's for an overnight.
Sunday mom picked me up and we met up with daddy for dinner. I have missed them so much.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home