Sunday, October 21, 2007

Week of Oct. 15th

Monday we did errands. I love waving at people and pointing to things.
Tuesday we had playgroup at Margot's house. I am getting so much better playing with others. I ran around and pushed toys around. We ate lunch and I kissed my friends.
Wednesday I went to see Gama. I fell asleep in her arms. I just love snuggling with her. That night we went to birthday dinner with Auntie A, Travis, Evie, Lana, Gigi, and Grando. Daddy carried me around and Gigi walked me around a lot. That night I went home with Grando and slept at his house. I woke up Thursday morning and played all morning with them. That afternoon we went up to see Granny. She has toys and baby dolls so I was entertained. I even gave Granny kisses.
Friday mama introduced me to my new room. She moved out the guest bedroom to put my twin bed in...to get ready for my baby sister. I enjoyed playing but don't know what to think yet. That afternoon we drove to Hopkinsville for Jevin's wedding. I wore a red dress for the rehearsal. I was on my best behavior and ran up and down the aisles. Melissa's nephew, Connor, is the ring bearer so we played together a lot. Check out the cute pictures. That night Nanny and Grandpa Jim took me back the hotel. I was exhausted.
Saturday we lounged around in the hotel, saw all my family at breakfast, and then went out to lunch. I was so tired, I was late for pictures because I took a 3 1/2 hr. nap. Once I woke up and got some food, I was ready to go. Everyone was so proud of how I walked down the aisle, carrying my flower basket, and then tried to hand it to Jevin. At the reception, I danced and everyone watched me. Daddy is trying to put up some video so check back to see it.
Sunday we ate breakfast and said good-bye to everyone. I took a long nap and then we played outside at home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home