Week of Sept. 3rd
Monday was Labor Day. We went for a stroll around 11am to help me stay awake so I could sleep well at 1. That afternoon after a long well needed nap, we went to Melissa Wyatt's house for a cookout. There were lots of kids there so I played with them. I tested out all of Lucy's toys and really liked her magnets on the fridge.
Tuesday we went to the downtown library for storytime. I loved it! We strolled up the 2nd floor and went into a children's theatre. There were puppets, singing, dancing, and stories. I ate my snack in mama's lap and walked around at the end. Afterward, we strolled outside and looked at a fountain. I fell asleep on the way home, but ate a good lunch and fell right back asleep for my afternoon nap.
Wednesday we took Dinah to the vet. I saw a couple other cats and got to pet 2 of them. Then we went to the Bellevue library for storytime. I didn't enjoy the crowded room so we strolled over the park and played outside in the mulch...much more fun! If you keep me busy from 10-11, then I don't get tired. I am definitely ready for a nap after lunch around 1:30.
Thursday we strolled at the mall until Auntie A and Evie came out to see us. We ate lunch together and I was gentle with Evie. I really wanted her paci but mama kept taking it from me when I would take it out of Evie's mouth. I had a good nap and then we played some more. I still love playing in my balls and Auntie A took some photos of me.
Friday Audrey and Madeleine came over around 10. We went to the big park and walked/strolled and saw lots of dogs. After that, we went to the mall for lunch and played.
Saturday daddy and I went out for the morning. We went shopping for mama's birthday and then ate lunch together at McAlister's. I enjoyed being with him and eating all his food. After my nap, Nanny, Jim, Auntie A, Evie, and Travis came over for play and dinner. Nanny chased me all around the house.
Sunday I slept in and then daddy made breakfast for us. We gave mama her birthday presents. I got her a necklace and daddy got a chair for my new bedroom. I loved climbing in and out and then watching Baby Einstein sitting in my own chair! For lunch, Grando and Gigi came over and we celebrated more. I was exhausted when they put me down for my nap.
Tuesday we went to the downtown library for storytime. I loved it! We strolled up the 2nd floor and went into a children's theatre. There were puppets, singing, dancing, and stories. I ate my snack in mama's lap and walked around at the end. Afterward, we strolled outside and looked at a fountain. I fell asleep on the way home, but ate a good lunch and fell right back asleep for my afternoon nap.
Wednesday we took Dinah to the vet. I saw a couple other cats and got to pet 2 of them. Then we went to the Bellevue library for storytime. I didn't enjoy the crowded room so we strolled over the park and played outside in the mulch...much more fun! If you keep me busy from 10-11, then I don't get tired. I am definitely ready for a nap after lunch around 1:30.
Thursday we strolled at the mall until Auntie A and Evie came out to see us. We ate lunch together and I was gentle with Evie. I really wanted her paci but mama kept taking it from me when I would take it out of Evie's mouth. I had a good nap and then we played some more. I still love playing in my balls and Auntie A took some photos of me.
Friday Audrey and Madeleine came over around 10. We went to the big park and walked/strolled and saw lots of dogs. After that, we went to the mall for lunch and played.
Saturday daddy and I went out for the morning. We went shopping for mama's birthday and then ate lunch together at McAlister's. I enjoyed being with him and eating all his food. After my nap, Nanny, Jim, Auntie A, Evie, and Travis came over for play and dinner. Nanny chased me all around the house.
Sunday I slept in and then daddy made breakfast for us. We gave mama her birthday presents. I got her a necklace and daddy got a chair for my new bedroom. I loved climbing in and out and then watching Baby Einstein sitting in my own chair! For lunch, Grando and Gigi came over and we celebrated more. I was exhausted when they put me down for my nap.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home