Week of Sept. 17th
Monday we went strolling at EW Park. I enjoyed it so much that I fell asleep. Those are the best naps...outside, wind in my hair, and being pushed around.
Tuesday we went to Rebecca's for playgroup. I enjoyed playing with Maya's toys and really am getting better about playing with others.
Wednesday we went to the library. I sat in mama's lap the whole time watching the puppets. It is so fun! If anyone wants to join us, we are going every Wednesday.
Thursday I went to see Grando and Gigi. Auntie A and Evie came over for lunch. I like to take her soothie out and hand it to Auntie A. I spent the night at their house because mama had Nick's rehearsal dinner.
Friday Grando took me over to Gama's for the day. We went to see some of her friends and I got to pet a dog. Granddaddy came home early for dinner so I enjoyed playing with them both.
Saturday dad picked me up and I took my nap at Grando's while they did some work. I got to see Jenni and Nate. Jenni chased me around the couch.
Sunday we went to church. I did a little better leaving daddy and mama, but not much. That night was life group and I played a little bit with the others, but really wanted my mama! I know the more I do, I will get better, or so mama thinks!
Tuesday we went to Rebecca's for playgroup. I enjoyed playing with Maya's toys and really am getting better about playing with others.
Wednesday we went to the library. I sat in mama's lap the whole time watching the puppets. It is so fun! If anyone wants to join us, we are going every Wednesday.
Thursday I went to see Grando and Gigi. Auntie A and Evie came over for lunch. I like to take her soothie out and hand it to Auntie A. I spent the night at their house because mama had Nick's rehearsal dinner.
Friday Grando took me over to Gama's for the day. We went to see some of her friends and I got to pet a dog. Granddaddy came home early for dinner so I enjoyed playing with them both.
Saturday dad picked me up and I took my nap at Grando's while they did some work. I got to see Jenni and Nate. Jenni chased me around the couch.
Sunday we went to church. I did a little better leaving daddy and mama, but not much. That night was life group and I played a little bit with the others, but really wanted my mama! I know the more I do, I will get better, or so mama thinks!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home