Sunday, September 16, 2007

Week of Sept. 10th

Monday we went to Gama's to spend some time with her. That night we out to dinner at Eastland Cafe with Gama, Granddaddy, daddy and mama. I ate so much!
Tuesday I slept in because I didn't get much sleep yesterday and I haven't been feeling well. For playgroup, we went and saw the fairy lady at Bellevue Mall. For lunch, we went to Grando's and Gigi's. Mama had a doc. appt. so I took my nap at their house.
Wednesday I still was having digestive issues so mama called the doc. He said around 15-18 mon. they go through a week long of bm issues to work out the system. I tried to air out that afternoon but just peed on my shoes outside. We went to the library for story time and I loved watching the puppets. We saw Natalie, Greg, and her son their so we played a little while afterwards.
Thursday we went to Moss Wright Park to meet Auntie A and Evie. I played in the mulch and then we went for a stroll. We saw Aunt Kathy and Gama there too! Mama went out to get lunch and we had a picnic there.
Friday we met Audrey and Madeleine at Chucky Cheese. I had so much fun watching a huge mouse puppet and then mama put me on these rides that moved. We had lunch at the mall and saw all the pets in the pet store. Friday night we ate dinner and played outside because the weather is beautiful.
Saturday mama, Nanny, and I went to the state fair. We saw all the animals and strolled around the see the lights. I loved to listen to the noise and point to all the dogs walking by. That night we stayed home and lounged with daddy.
Sunday we went to church. I am having a hard time playing with others. The teacher rocked me and let me eat a snack. That night we went to Life Group at Tara's house. I am a little sensitive and don't like to be knocked down. Daddy says I need to toughen up, but I just don't know what I think of that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home