Week of Aug. 27th
Monday mama, Gama, and I drove to Lawrenceburg to see my great grandparents. We went out for lunch. I ate so well...yummy beans and mac n cheese! We went back to their house and I played with Princess, their dog. Larry took outside and let me play.
Tuesday my friends came over for our playgroup. They brought their food so we all ate at the same time. Three highchairs and food flying everywhere! I did not like them playing with my balls!
Wednesday We went to the mall and the park. I had fun climbing to the top and trying to go down the slide.
Thursday we met Nanny, Jim, Lana & daddy at Opry Mills for dinner. We ate at the Aquarium and I loved looking at all the fish. They also had a carousel that Nanny took me on. We waved at mama every time.
Friday when daddy came home we went out to Target to look for Halloween costumes. We found a fun one, so just wait for cute pics.
Saturday I slept in until 9am. I guess after staying up late 2 nights in a row, I was exhausted. Mama thought it was the perfect time to drop the morning nap. So I am in for a big week next week. That night Melissa and Jevin came over to play while mama and daddy went to Nick's wedding shower. I had so much fun playing hide n seek and rocking with Melissa.
Sunday I slept in again so we went to church for Sunday school. When mama picked me up I was being held with some Cheerios, so I don't think I liked it too much. I think next week will be rough dropping the morning nap. Stay tuned...
Tuesday my friends came over for our playgroup. They brought their food so we all ate at the same time. Three highchairs and food flying everywhere! I did not like them playing with my balls!
Wednesday We went to the mall and the park. I had fun climbing to the top and trying to go down the slide.
Thursday we met Nanny, Jim, Lana & daddy at Opry Mills for dinner. We ate at the Aquarium and I loved looking at all the fish. They also had a carousel that Nanny took me on. We waved at mama every time.
Friday when daddy came home we went out to Target to look for Halloween costumes. We found a fun one, so just wait for cute pics.
Saturday I slept in until 9am. I guess after staying up late 2 nights in a row, I was exhausted. Mama thought it was the perfect time to drop the morning nap. So I am in for a big week next week. That night Melissa and Jevin came over to play while mama and daddy went to Nick's wedding shower. I had so much fun playing hide n seek and rocking with Melissa.
Sunday I slept in again so we went to church for Sunday school. When mama picked me up I was being held with some Cheerios, so I don't think I liked it too much. I think next week will be rough dropping the morning nap. Stay tuned...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home