Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Week of Aug.20th

Monday we went to Sam's. Mama locked her keys in the car so we waited for a bit until PopaLock could come. You know, Sam's is a great place to get stuck at. We had diapers and wipes, fruit, and toys to play with. I enjoyed the extra time out.
Tuesday night we drove to the airport to pick up Jenni's car. I didn't care to be in the car seat for the rides so I let them know.
Wednesday we drove out to see Banica. She is huge!! She is due with her triplets in 5 wks. Gigi was in a bad car accident so keep her in your prayers.
Thursday Auntie A and Evie came out to visit...their first outing. I really wanted to touch Evie's eyes, but mama wouldn't let me stick my finger there. I tried to give her my milk and a kiss. I liked showing her all my toys.
Friday night we went to the mall to order my flower girl dress for Jevin's wedding. Daddy let me play in the play area for a bit.
Saturday we went to Nanny's and Grandpa Jim's for an overnight while mama and daddy went to Jevin's wedding shower. We swam in the pool and I chased the cats. Jim's grand kids came over to swim and played with me. I started getting the sniffles so I am going to take it easy next week to make sure I don't get sick.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home