Sunday, October 28, 2007

Week of Oct. 22

Tuesday I went to Gama's so mama could go to her doc. appt. The baby is growing well. Mama is starting to have aches in her back from carrying me so I don't get held a lot anymore until daddy gets home.
Wednesday I went to Gigi's and Grando's while mama went to class. I played their piano and loved running in circles. I took my nap there so mama could take food to Banica. She is doing well with the triplets, but not sleeping longer than 2 hrs. The babies are so cute.
Thursday it was raining outside. You know what happens when it rains...I slept until 8:30 then dosed off in the car around 10:30 while we were out doing errands, then took a nap until 4:30, and still wanted to go down early that night.
Friday we went to Audrey's and Madeleine's house. I like chasing Madeleine around her couch and pushing her toys around. We played very well together. That night we went to Goodpasture's football game for their 10 yr. reunion. All I wanted to do is walk around and touch the floats in the parking lot.
Saturday I went to Nanny's so she could take me to Madison's basketball game. I spent the day with them and spent the night also.
Sunday daddy picked me up and we celebrated Gama's birthday at our house. Jevin chased me around and I ran around in my new tennis shoes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home