Thursday, August 23, 2007

Week of Aug. 13th

Monday we ate lunch at McAlisters with Audrey and Madeleine. Mama bought me my first peanut butter sandwich. I enjoyed it until I saw Madeleine eating blueberries. I made her share because they are my favorite. After lunch we walked, yes we walked, next door to Borders. I loved seeing all the books and I would take them off the shelves and sit in mama's lap to look at the picture books.
Tuesday I went to the YMCA for our play date. We played in the indoor pool and I loved it! I could walk in and then walk out. After that I went to see Gama so mama could go to her doc. apt.
Wednesday Grando came out to see me and then we met Jessie at McAlisters for lunch. They laughed at me while I drank from my new sippy cup...no handles because I am a big girl! After lunch we came back to my house and played in my balls. I have 500 balls in this blow up gym that I love to play in. I hide my toys and find them, or if someone else is inside with me, I hide myself and they find me!
Friday I went to spend the weekend with Gama and Granddaddy so my parents could go to Jenni's wedding. Gama took me to her friend's house of Saturday. Sunday we went to have lunch at Cracker Barrel. I played with leaves outside and kept them busy following me around the house.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home