Sunday, April 01, 2007

Week of Mar 26th

Monday we ate lunch at La Paz with Kara, Jackson, and Banica. Two pregnant women, a three year old, mom and me....we were so loud! Jackson played peek-a-boo with me. I ate cheerios and made a huge mess.
Tuesday we had playgroup at Rebecca's. We like to chase each other and of course put everything in our mouths. Oh, guess what? I am cutting a top tooth. Mom massages it and makes it feel better, but I like to grind it on my bottom tooth and make noise. We went to the park that afternoon and saw lots of dogs walking. I like to scream and wave my arms at them.
Wednesday I went to hang with Gigi and Grando. I like to climb Grando. I also like to hand things to everybody. Gigi told mom that I handed her all the diapers and all my toys.
Thursday we went to Target with Lana. She makes me laugh so much. That night, we went to see Shelly and Ari, my cousins. They just had Will. I loved staring at someone smaller than me.
Friday we went to Audrey and Madeleine's. There are lots of 9 month photos of us. Check them out. That afternoon we met Lana at the park. Daddy has been working late, so we stayed at the park for a while.
Saturday I played in my baby pool. I had so much fun splashing and playing with toys. I didn't like it when mama poured water on my head, but I still love to be outside. That night daddy grilled out and I played in the packnplay on the deck. It was so peaceful.
Sunday we went to church and I got loved on. That afternoon we played around and then watched the Lady Vols in the Final Four. I am having a hard time with diaper changes. I can't stand them! I scream, cry tears, and roll around. Someone please tell mama I don't need to be changed ever again!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home