Sunday, March 04, 2007

Week of Feb. 26th

Monday I took a nap with mama. For the first time in a long time, I rested my head on mama's chest. That afternoon we went to Costco's and had lunch.
Tuesday we hosted playgroup with Amelia, Dylan, and Maya. We had so much fun crawling around. That afternoon we went to see Grando and Gigi. I took a long nap and got presents from Gigi's trip. That night Jevin and Melissa came over so mama and daddy could go to Grandpa Jim's basketball game. We crawled and played peek-a-boo until it was time for my bath.
Wednesday I had my 9 month appt. with Dr. Smeltzer. I weigh 17.6 lbs. and am 27.5 in. long. He talked about starting finger foods and seperation anxiety. Afterwards, Grando came out so mama could go to her eye appointment. He let me crawl over his legs and belly. That night we went to Opry Mills to meet Nanny and Grandpa Jim. We shopped for my 9 month dress and ate dinner. I was very fussy and ready for bedtime. But we found a beautiful aqua dress that I look adorable in.
Thursday we went to Bloodworth's for my pictures. I was content but not in the smiling mood. The picture we ordered I am not looking at the camera, but mama said my eyes sparkle with the blue dress.
Friday we did the grocery and bank, but I have been so worn out from such a busy week. We stayed in the rest of the day.
Saturday I took a long nap so I could get ready for my overnight at Gama's. They dropped me off that afternoon and I played with Gama, Granddaddy, and Andrew. They bought a crib and a crawling ball toy. I appreciate all the gifts, but I really just loved to play with the magazines. I tore it up!
Sunday they came to pick me up, and we had dinner celebrating Melissa's birthday. I got a little fussy so we left after dinner. This has been the first week we are trying finger foods: crackers, cherrios, cut up fruit and mixed veggies. I also am trying to take 2 naps instead of 3: 9:30-11:30 and 3-5. It is a working process.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home