Sunday, January 28, 2007

Week of Jan. 22

Monday we went to Cool Springs to look at some furniture. It was the first time I sat up in the stroller without my car seat. I loved looking around. I also got to use the floppy seat at Target.
Tuesday our play group got cancelled so we went to see Gigi and Grando. They have a new Tigger toy that I really enjoyed.
Wednesday Gama and mama took me to Lawrenceburg to see Larry and the great grandparents. Grandmama got a kick out of my new trick....I put my head on the floor and my legs straight up. Check out the picture.
Thursday we went to the doctor because I have a rash on my back. He said it was eczema. Mama is now putting lotion on me 4 times a day. After that appointment, we went to see Audrey and Madeleine. I played in the jumparoo.
Friday Auntie A came out to play while mama went to the eye doctor. She rocked me and taught me some new yoga moves. I of course taught her my new move. That night Nanny came out to feed me. We all played and rolled on the floor.
Saturday and Sunday mama went to Knoxville for Jessie's birthday so I bonded with daddy. We went to Home Depot, and he took me to church. I loved snuggling with him, even though he sometimes hurts my skin with his scratchy beard. This week we tried avacado, which I disliked. We also tried raspberries and apricots. Yum yum!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home