Week of Feb. 19th
Tuesday night I watched my daddy play with his newspaper and the cardboard box. I was determined to get over to him. So I decided to get moving....I crawled!!!! Once I learned that my legs could do that, I went so fast and couldn't stop. I am all over the place. My favorite spot is the window. I can pull up to standing position and brace my arms on the window. Mama got some great pictures of that. Now I crawl to mama then daddy, mama then daddy, over and over. I love it.
Wednesday it was so pretty outside that mama and I went to the park. I played with grass for the first time...of course I tried to eat it. That afternoon, I got a little discouraged because I hit my head on the hardwood floor. Mama just keeps me upstairs on the carpet most of the day.
Thursday and Friday I visited Auntie A, Nanny, and Jim so my parents could go to Ditty's funeral. On Thursday night mama picked me up early so I could see Grandmama and Granddaddy at the funeral home. I showed them my crawling skills and how I love to babble.
Saturday we did not leave the house. We played hide-and-go-seek and chased the kitties. I took 3 small naps and ate well. I didn't choke when daddy fed me mixed veggies and spinach. I don't like it, but I can at least keep them down.
Sunday I slept from 9:30-12:30 for my first nap. I have worn myself out practicing crawling. That afternoon, we got out to the mall to stroll. I love watching people come toward me.
Wednesday it was so pretty outside that mama and I went to the park. I played with grass for the first time...of course I tried to eat it. That afternoon, I got a little discouraged because I hit my head on the hardwood floor. Mama just keeps me upstairs on the carpet most of the day.
Thursday and Friday I visited Auntie A, Nanny, and Jim so my parents could go to Ditty's funeral. On Thursday night mama picked me up early so I could see Grandmama and Granddaddy at the funeral home. I showed them my crawling skills and how I love to babble.
Saturday we did not leave the house. We played hide-and-go-seek and chased the kitties. I took 3 small naps and ate well. I didn't choke when daddy fed me mixed veggies and spinach. I don't like it, but I can at least keep them down.
Sunday I slept from 9:30-12:30 for my first nap. I have worn myself out practicing crawling. That afternoon, we got out to the mall to stroll. I love watching people come toward me.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home