Week of March 5th
Monday Jevin and Melissa came over to babysit while mama and daddy went to Grandpa Jim's game. They won and now are going to the state tournament. YIPPEE!
Tuesday we went to playgroup. We shared Cherrios and crawled around.
Wednesday and Thursday we went to the park. It was so pretty outside. We strolled and mama pushed me in the swing for the first time.
Friday Audrey and Madeleine came over. We both are crawling so we were everywhere. I like to stand up now on all the furniture, but I still haven't learned to get down well. I fall on my behind or yell until mama gets me down. I have had a rough week taking naps. I am taking 2 longer naps. I can stand up in my bed and then I yell for mama to help me down. Mama is really not nice because she is letting me cry until I fall asleep.
Saturday mama had a meeting so daddy and I hung out. That afternoon we went for a stroll and I showed daddy how much I love the swing. Later, we got new patio furniture so we tested it out. It's perfect! That night mama got a call and got some great news...Banica is pregnant with triplets! They were so excited!
Sunday was the time change so we missed church. For lunch Nanny, Grandpa Jim, Auntie A, and Lana came over. Jevin and Melissa stopped by for a minute to bring me a St. Patrick's bib. It matched my outfit. Then Jessie and Dustin came over to visit. I was exhausted by the end of the day. This week I have learned how to eat with my fingers and then wipe my hands in my hair. I use a lot of wash cloths.
Tuesday we went to playgroup. We shared Cherrios and crawled around.
Wednesday and Thursday we went to the park. It was so pretty outside. We strolled and mama pushed me in the swing for the first time.
Friday Audrey and Madeleine came over. We both are crawling so we were everywhere. I like to stand up now on all the furniture, but I still haven't learned to get down well. I fall on my behind or yell until mama gets me down. I have had a rough week taking naps. I am taking 2 longer naps. I can stand up in my bed and then I yell for mama to help me down. Mama is really not nice because she is letting me cry until I fall asleep.
Saturday mama had a meeting so daddy and I hung out. That afternoon we went for a stroll and I showed daddy how much I love the swing. Later, we got new patio furniture so we tested it out. It's perfect! That night mama got a call and got some great news...Banica is pregnant with triplets! They were so excited!
Sunday was the time change so we missed church. For lunch Nanny, Grandpa Jim, Auntie A, and Lana came over. Jevin and Melissa stopped by for a minute to bring me a St. Patrick's bib. It matched my outfit. Then Jessie and Dustin came over to visit. I was exhausted by the end of the day. This week I have learned how to eat with my fingers and then wipe my hands in my hair. I use a lot of wash cloths.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home