Sunday, February 11, 2007

Week of Feb. 5th

Monday and Tuesday I was not feeling well. I had a deep cough that tylenol wouldn't help. I went to the doctor and I have a cold. I am sleeping a lot and not eating much.
Thursday I felt so much better. I think I just needed to rest. We ran around last week with daddy's birthday so this week we just relaxed. I felt ok to get out so we went to Percy Priest school to visit some teachers. Mama met with her boss and told her how much she loved staying home. She decided to stay home another year and not go back to work in August. Of course, I am thrilled!!
Friday we went to Audrey and Madeleine's house. I do not sleep well out, so we called it a short visit so I could get one more nap before daddy got home.
Saturday we went to Cool Springs and did some errands. That night Jevin and Melissa came over to eat pizza and play. I showed them how I pull up on my lamb chair that Carolyn gave me, and I also showed them my standing up skills.
Sunday I babbled in the nursery at church. I took 2 long naps when we got home. Last week I tried butternut squash with corn and mixed berries. Mama gave me a wedge of an apple and I loved it! Now, I want anything mama eats! I am getting better about picking up the puffs and I eat a few each time.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where did you put the celebration for Matt's birthday with Jim, Lana, and I? Mom

1:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home