Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Week of Mar 19th

Monday Auntie A, Nanny, and Jim came out to visit. We walked at the park and ate supper on the big table. I have learned that I can squish my food in my hands and then brush my hair. Mama gets disappointed but everyone else laughs at my new trick. Also, I am hating diaper changes so it took 2 of them to change me. It was a funny sight. I like to trick them and try to roll on my belly before the new diaper is on.
Tuesday we had playgroup with my friends. I do laps around them...mom just says I am active. I ate cauliflower that night and really liked it. I have a hard time swallowing the food, but I like to try to eat with my fingers. Mom tricks me by giving me a bite in my hand while she puts a spoonful of food in my mouth.
Wednesday mom takes calligraphy lessons so I stayed at Grando and Gigi's house. We strolled outside and crawled around inside.
Thursday we went to Nanny's to visit. It is her spring break so I got to see her during the week. She let me crawl on the grass and I ate dirt for the first time. Mama didn't like it too well because Nanny took her eye off me for a minute.
Friday Audrey and Madeleine came over. I really enjoy Madeleine now. We chase each other and I show her how to stand up on my toys. I love to cruise now on the couch and window. That afternoon, we drove out to see daddy at work. We ate dinner out there and then went to his boss' birthday party.
Saturday we went to the golf range. Mama and I stretched out on the blanket and watched daddy hit golf balls. We clapped after every swing. I didnt' try to eat the grass, but loved to stare at it.
Sunday we went to church. I wore one of my new spring dresses. They loved it! Then, daddy went to play golf while mama and I went to the grocery store. I try to grab things, and I like to stare at the people. Mama puts me in the floppy seat so I can play the entire time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home