Week of Jan. 15th
Tuesday we went to my playgroup at Megan's house. We played with her toys and grabbed each other's faces.
Wednesday mama felt my tooth that is coming in on the bottom. I love it when she massages my gums!
Thursday I played at Gama's house while mama got her hair cut. Kathy and Gray stopped by for a minute. That afternoon Auntie A came out to see me. I took my last nap and when I woke up, I decided it was time to learn how to sit up. Mama and Auntie A came in and I was so startled because I sat up in my crib by myself. I am so proud of me!
Friday and Saturday we relaxed at home. They got a lot done around the house while I practiced on my belly. I like to roll on my belly and straighten my legs while my head is down. I am facinated by my own strength.
Sunday we went to church and I stayed in the nursery for 2 hours. I couldn't fall asleep because there were so many babies crawling around. I just giggled while I watched them. That afternoon Nanny, Grampa Jim, and Auntie A came out. I showed them my new moves, and we played peek-a-boo. I can't wait to see what I learn next week!
Wednesday mama felt my tooth that is coming in on the bottom. I love it when she massages my gums!
Thursday I played at Gama's house while mama got her hair cut. Kathy and Gray stopped by for a minute. That afternoon Auntie A came out to see me. I took my last nap and when I woke up, I decided it was time to learn how to sit up. Mama and Auntie A came in and I was so startled because I sat up in my crib by myself. I am so proud of me!
Friday and Saturday we relaxed at home. They got a lot done around the house while I practiced on my belly. I like to roll on my belly and straighten my legs while my head is down. I am facinated by my own strength.
Sunday we went to church and I stayed in the nursery for 2 hours. I couldn't fall asleep because there were so many babies crawling around. I just giggled while I watched them. That afternoon Nanny, Grampa Jim, and Auntie A came out. I showed them my new moves, and we played peek-a-boo. I can't wait to see what I learn next week!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home