Week of Jan. 29
Monday Grando, Gigi, Lana, and Auntie A came out to visit. Then when daddy got home from work, we went to eat at Finezza for daddy's birthday. I sat in my highchair for the first time and smiled so much. We all came back to the house and had cake. I wanted a bite so badly, but mama just shook her head no.
Tuesday we got a new piece of furniture for the playroom so all the cords will fit into one shelf. I have been really practicing my skills. I now sit up very well, especially in my crib when I am not tired. I can go from my belly to sitting up postion with no problem and also get on my knees and pull up. I love the standing position as long as I can hold on to something, usually mama's face. I like to lie on my back and pull up using a golf club that mama holds out. I still love the yoga move where I put my legs out straight with my head down....but now I can walk my feet. I am getting better about rocking the crawling position. I took one step today but then fell on my face.
Wednesday we had lunch with Melissa and Lucy at Chickfila. They have a playgym so I watched kids the whole time. That afternoon when I was taking a nap, I did the oddest thing. I was so exhausted but I like to roll a bit before closing my eyes, I fell asleep sitting up in the corner of my crib. Thank goodness mama came in and layed me down. There is a photo that you can see when daddy puts them on the website.
Friday I went to stay with Grando and Gigi. Jessie came into town and fed me dinner, and then I played with my grandparents until I was exhausted.
Saturday was daddy's birthday. He came to get me around 3 and took me to Gama and Granddaddy's house. Mama and Gama went to Shelly's baby shower and then came back to see me. Gama fed me dinner and we played for a bit.
Sunday we slept in because I still have a cough I can't get rid of. I am starting to get a runny nose and I don't have much of an appetite. I just like to rock in low lights. This past week we tried butternut squash and avacado again. I still don't like the greens. Any suggestions? I am taking 2 long naps and trying to take a short one from 5-6. Sometimes I like to roll around in my crib but not fall asleep. The past couple of days I have gotten cranky at night because I haven't gotten the last nap. I still can't stay up longer than 2 hours.
Tuesday we got a new piece of furniture for the playroom so all the cords will fit into one shelf. I have been really practicing my skills. I now sit up very well, especially in my crib when I am not tired. I can go from my belly to sitting up postion with no problem and also get on my knees and pull up. I love the standing position as long as I can hold on to something, usually mama's face. I like to lie on my back and pull up using a golf club that mama holds out. I still love the yoga move where I put my legs out straight with my head down....but now I can walk my feet. I am getting better about rocking the crawling position. I took one step today but then fell on my face.
Wednesday we had lunch with Melissa and Lucy at Chickfila. They have a playgym so I watched kids the whole time. That afternoon when I was taking a nap, I did the oddest thing. I was so exhausted but I like to roll a bit before closing my eyes, I fell asleep sitting up in the corner of my crib. Thank goodness mama came in and layed me down. There is a photo that you can see when daddy puts them on the website.
Friday I went to stay with Grando and Gigi. Jessie came into town and fed me dinner, and then I played with my grandparents until I was exhausted.
Saturday was daddy's birthday. He came to get me around 3 and took me to Gama and Granddaddy's house. Mama and Gama went to Shelly's baby shower and then came back to see me. Gama fed me dinner and we played for a bit.
Sunday we slept in because I still have a cough I can't get rid of. I am starting to get a runny nose and I don't have much of an appetite. I just like to rock in low lights. This past week we tried butternut squash and avacado again. I still don't like the greens. Any suggestions? I am taking 2 long naps and trying to take a short one from 5-6. Sometimes I like to roll around in my crib but not fall asleep. The past couple of days I have gotten cranky at night because I haven't gotten the last nap. I still can't stay up longer than 2 hours.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home