Week of Feb. 12th
Monday we went to the mall while daddy's car got fixed. Gama met us at the mall and fed me lunch. We strolled and looked at some toys.
Tuesday and Wednesday I got really sick. I had a tingle in my nose and couldn't get rid of it. Stuff just kept coming out. I just wanted to scratch my nose every time. Mama kept wiping and wiping. We stayed in so I could get some sleep.
Friday I got a nice surprise. Gama stopped by to visit while I was eating breakfast. That afternoon, we met Auntie A and went to a couple of baby shops. That afternoon mama left me at Nanny's for an overnight visit.
Saturday I played at Nanny's and then we went over to visit with Charlie, Karilynn, Meg, and Janey. I had fun playing with friends who are around my age.
Sunday I got so much attention at church because I was the only child in the nursery. Daddy and I bonded that afternoon while mama went to a consignment sale with Nanny and Auntie A. She came back with some fun toys for me. That night I ate spinach and mashed potatoes. It actually wasn't bad and I didn't gag on it. It is the first green veggie I have kept down.
Tuesday and Wednesday I got really sick. I had a tingle in my nose and couldn't get rid of it. Stuff just kept coming out. I just wanted to scratch my nose every time. Mama kept wiping and wiping. We stayed in so I could get some sleep.
Friday I got a nice surprise. Gama stopped by to visit while I was eating breakfast. That afternoon, we met Auntie A and went to a couple of baby shops. That afternoon mama left me at Nanny's for an overnight visit.
Saturday I played at Nanny's and then we went over to visit with Charlie, Karilynn, Meg, and Janey. I had fun playing with friends who are around my age.
Sunday I got so much attention at church because I was the only child in the nursery. Daddy and I bonded that afternoon while mama went to a consignment sale with Nanny and Auntie A. She came back with some fun toys for me. That night I ate spinach and mashed potatoes. It actually wasn't bad and I didn't gag on it. It is the first green veggie I have kept down.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home