Sunday, March 18, 2007

Week of Mar 11th

Monday we went to the park with Auntie A for a stroll. I listened to the girls just yap, yap, yap.
Wednesday I went to Grando's while mama went to Karilynn's for a hair cut. Jessie and Spencer are in town so they fed and chased me around. I love chasing the dogs too.
Thursday we had lunch with Carolyn and also looked at a subdivison in Williamson County. Carolyn switched over to real estate, so mama likes to talk about houses now. Gama came out to the house so mama and daddy could go to Grandpa Jim's basketball game. They won again! Jevin and Melissa came over after work. They bathed me and read me bedtime stories.
Friday we went to Audrey and Madeleine's house. We crawled all over her floor. We alternated munching on toys. We had to leave early so we could get to Goodlettsville before the traffic. Mama dropped me off at Grando's for an overnight visit. I slept in a new crib with soft bedding. I slept so long!
Saturday Great Grandmother Granny came over at Grando's and watched me pull up on the couch. I also like to chase the balls and people. Peek-a-boo is my favorite game. Mama came and picked me up so we could get back home and play with Jenni and Nate. Auntie A also came over and we played.
Sunday we rested. I ate a waffle! Well, really I ate a fourth of a waffle. But it was tasty. I also tried melons. They are so sweet, but I can't swallow them yet. I just sucked all the juices out of each bite. Nanny dropped by for a few minutes...just enough time to change my diaper. I have a runny nose but I think it is just because I am teething. Isn't that interesting that my nose runs while my teeth come in...funny huh?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home