Week of Jan.9th
Monday we had lunch with Carolyn for her birthday. I can't sleep out in public so I joined the conversation while sitting on mama's lap.
Tuesday I had my first playgroup with 3 other friends. I was the youngest there, but only by a month. They were all crawling and giving me pointers. I giggled and watched. That night Jevin and Melissa came over to babysit while my parents went to Grandpa Jim's game. I got spoiled rotten by Melissa. They brought a book with my picture in it and a cute Valentine onesie. I ate all my food for them and played in the bath.
Wednesday we went out to see Audrey and Madeleine. We are starting to play with each other on the floor.
Thursday we went to see Gigi and Grando. I got rocked and played on the floor with Gigi. I smile all the time now if I get my naps. If you tickle me under my arms or my neck, I giggle so much.
Friday we drove up to Eddie's cabin to lounge with my parents' friends: Heather, Shane, Nick, Christie, Will, Joy, and their new baby, Drew. He is only 9 wks. old, so we didn't get to play together. There is a good picture of us in wigs. We stayed up there until Monday. I did so well sleeping and eating at another environment. Monday afternoon we took naps together and unpacked.
Tuesday I had my first playgroup with 3 other friends. I was the youngest there, but only by a month. They were all crawling and giving me pointers. I giggled and watched. That night Jevin and Melissa came over to babysit while my parents went to Grandpa Jim's game. I got spoiled rotten by Melissa. They brought a book with my picture in it and a cute Valentine onesie. I ate all my food for them and played in the bath.
Wednesday we went out to see Audrey and Madeleine. We are starting to play with each other on the floor.
Thursday we went to see Gigi and Grando. I got rocked and played on the floor with Gigi. I smile all the time now if I get my naps. If you tickle me under my arms or my neck, I giggle so much.
Friday we drove up to Eddie's cabin to lounge with my parents' friends: Heather, Shane, Nick, Christie, Will, Joy, and their new baby, Drew. He is only 9 wks. old, so we didn't get to play together. There is a good picture of us in wigs. We stayed up there until Monday. I did so well sleeping and eating at another environment. Monday afternoon we took naps together and unpacked.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home