Sunday, January 07, 2007

Week of Jan. 1

I spent last night with Gama while my parents went to dinner with Jevin and Melissa. I showed Granddaddy how much I love this book with babies on it. It makes me giggle.
Wednesday I got my second dose of the flu shot. I am getting better with a needle. I just hold mama really tight afterwards. We went to Nanny's that afternoon. I stayed with Nanny while mama and Auntie A went out for a little bit. I am not napping well, so mama brought me home for my last nap. I am still taking 3 naps! YIPPEE!
Thursday Jenni came to stay with us. I haven't seen her in a while so I showed her how well I sit up and roll on my belly.
Friday afternoon we went to help Jenni register for her wedding. Mama wore the carrier and I fell asleep on her chest. I am getting so big, we probably won't do that anymore. That night Heather, Nick, and Christie came over to play Guitar Hero.
Saturday mama had a baby shower for Anne Marie so daddy and I had some bonding time. That afternoon he took me to Grando's to see Gigi and Jessie. She is leaving soon for college so I got a little more time with her.
Sunday we stayed in our pjs all day. I am trying to learn how to use my hands for eating, but I am not so good with it yet. This week we tried blueberries, strawberries, and orange...yummy! I still do not care for peas or green beans. Mama needs to find a trick for me to eat those yucky things.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home