Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Week of Dec.18th

Monday mama came down with a bad cold. We stayed in and slept a lot.
Tuesday Auntie A came out to play with me while mama rested.
Wednesday Jessie came out to play with me because mama was still sick.
Friday we went to Grando P's to visit. I got to see Gigi, Spencer, and Jessie.
Saturday we went to Lawrenceburg to celebrate Christmas with my Great Grandparents. Larry and Quintin were there taking lots of photos of ME! I also got eaten up by Melissa and Jevin. Gama had to put me to sleep a couple of times. She has the magic rock.
Sunday we went to Gama's for their Christmas. We opened presents and played with some toys. I got cute pictures with Andrew and Granddaddy. Later that afternoon, we went to Nanny's for more presents and fun. I dressed up in the Christmas tree outfit again. I ended up wearing it at every house. Check out the cute photos. We got some great news that night....I am going to have a first cousin; Auntie A is having a baby!
Monday we opened presents at home. It was my first Christmas with my parents and the kitties. Mom got me a jumper for the door and daddy got me a Stride to Ride Learning Walker. SO FUN! That afternoon we went to Grando's. We opened presents and then the entire family came over for dinner. I was really fussy so I called it a night early in Grando's room. They stayed up late playing a new game called Guitar Hero. Fun times I hear.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home