Monday, December 18, 2006

Week of Dec. 10th

Monday Auntie A and Uncle T came out to help make our Christmas card. I finally smiled at the perfect time when Dinah was in the shot. That night mama went to a church dinner. I cuddled with my daddy and loved it!
Tuesday we went to G-ville to see my Great Grandparents. I laughed when Grandmama picked me up. She also fed me dinner. They love me so much!
Wednesday we shopped a little. When we go out, I like to watch everything. Mama gets upset because I don't nap in the stroller. We are working on it.
Thursday we met Gama in G-ville. We shopped all day, ate lunch in East Nashville, and saw Uncle Andrew at their house. I had so much fun and was exhausted!
Friday I slept until 8 because I was so tired from yesterday. We went to see Audrey and Madeleine. We sit by each other and grab hands. Our moms say it is the cutest thing to see. That night my parents went to dinner at the Beaty's so I got spoiled by the Moore clan: Gama, Granddaddy, Jevin, and Melissa.
Saturday we went to Greenbrier to see the Moore family. I got to see Krista and Shelly with their bellies. Melissa kissed all over me. Gama had to rock me asleep. That afternoon we dropped by to see Shelley. She had a little surgery so she wasn't feeling well. Then Grando and Aunt Jessie came with us to see Janey and Meg at Charlie's house. There are some cute photos to come.
Sunday we went to Nanny's for her family Christmas. I met my Great Aunt Carolyn. She just walked me around and talked to me. I showed them how well I am sitting up now. They tried to take photos of me under the tree, but I fell right on the sled. I let everyone know how I felt.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home