Week of Dec. 3
Monday mama and I cleaned and took naps together. I still did not feel well so mama gave me tylenol this whole week. Daddy gave me a bottle that night because mama was out with the girls.
Tuesday we stopped by Charlie and Karilynn's house to give them the bassinet for their newborn, Janey.
Wednesday Grando and Gigi came out to visit. They were so proud of me because I am sitting up very well.
Thursday Audrey and Madeleine came over. We didn't really play together because I didn't want to give my cold to Madeleine.
Friday we went to the Percy Priest's luncheon with Carolyn. We stopped by Carolyn's on our way and said hi to Nick. At the luncheon, all these women kept passing me around. I loved every minute of it. That night mama ate pizza for the first time in a long time. I let her know the next couple of nights that I am not ready for dairy.
Saturday we went to see Santa at the Bellevue Mall. We also got our Christmas tree. Nanny came out to babysit because mama and daddy went to daddy's work party with Jevin and Melissa. Nanny said I was full of laughs after I ate 2 whole jars of food.
Sunday Auntie A and Uncle T came out to visit. They took lots of pictures of me. I tried on my Christmas outfits for them. That night we decorated the tree and listened to Christmas music. Love the season!!!
Tuesday we stopped by Charlie and Karilynn's house to give them the bassinet for their newborn, Janey.
Wednesday Grando and Gigi came out to visit. They were so proud of me because I am sitting up very well.
Thursday Audrey and Madeleine came over. We didn't really play together because I didn't want to give my cold to Madeleine.
Friday we went to the Percy Priest's luncheon with Carolyn. We stopped by Carolyn's on our way and said hi to Nick. At the luncheon, all these women kept passing me around. I loved every minute of it. That night mama ate pizza for the first time in a long time. I let her know the next couple of nights that I am not ready for dairy.
Saturday we went to see Santa at the Bellevue Mall. We also got our Christmas tree. Nanny came out to babysit because mama and daddy went to daddy's work party with Jevin and Melissa. Nanny said I was full of laughs after I ate 2 whole jars of food.
Sunday Auntie A and Uncle T came out to visit. They took lots of pictures of me. I tried on my Christmas outfits for them. That night we decorated the tree and listened to Christmas music. Love the season!!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home