Sunday, November 05, 2006

Week of Oct. 28th

Monday I became a rolling machine! I like to roll in my crib while I am napping. I like to roll on the floor gym, and I especially like to roll when my parents play with me on the floor. When I get really tired and roll over in my sleep, I scream for help because I don't have enough energy to roll back.
Tuesday was Halloween. I was an adorable flower, check out the pictures. We started at 11 am traveling around to see family. First, we stopped by daddy's work and ate lunch. Jevin and daddy showed me off to all their friends. Then, we went to Nanny's school. I took a nap in the car before going inside. After all the teachers goo goo and gah gah at me, then we went to Gama's. I rested my eyes while Gama rocked me, then ate up. After some pictures, we went to Grando and Gigi's to eat some rice cereal. I didn't care to entertain at that moment. So we went to Indian Hills to see some fun trick o treaters. I got to see my cousins and family. Finally, we went back to Gama's so I could see Granddaddy. Needless to say, I slept great that night.
Thursday night Grando came over to have dinner with us. He watched me roll over and giggle. He also saw how I don't like solid food yet. There is still more on the bib than in my belly.
Friday Audrey and Madeleine came over to visit. We spent all day talking about my new schedule and solid food. I am sleeping until 8 am and eating at 8,solids at 9, 12:30, 4:30, solids at 5, and 8. That night I played with daddy and mama. I love it when it is just the 3 of us.
Saturday Jenni and Nate came in town to visit. Nick and Christie also came over to watch the UT game. They all took turns walking me around.
Sunday we just chilled out because I wasn't feeling well. The solid food made my stomach tight. It was hard to fall alseep so mama and daddy took turns rocking me. Hopefully, mama will figure out a better schedule so I won't feel bad.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home