Week of October 23
Monday and Tuesday daddy and I were alone at night while mama was out with friends. We walked around and played.
Wednesday mama decided to start solid food. At the 6 pm feeding I tried rice cereal with milk. I didn't know how to swallow so I just let it dribble down my mouth. I licked a little of it, but mostly just stared at my parents.
Thursday we went out to visit Madeleine and Audrey. We went to lunch at Otter's and then played at her house. That night I improved a little bit. I licked a little more. Jevin just laughed at me.
Friday mama took me to Percy Priest Elem. I was so happy to see them. Daddy went to the Goodpasture football game, so mama and I played around the house.
Saturday my parents decided to let me sleep in and just see what would happen. I slept until 8 am! So mama decided it was time to drop another feeding. We went to the flea market and saw Heather, Shane, Jevin, and Melissa. It was perfect weather. That night Gama and Granddaddy came over to visit while my parents went to dinner. I fussed a lot and didn't want to take the bottle. Mama fed me late when they got home and I slept a lot that night. It was a great night to be up late because the time changed.
Sunday we went to church and then went to Gama's house to celebrate her birthday and retirement. Melissa and Gama just kissed all over me. That afternoon we went to Trunk or Treat at our church. I wore my costume...check out the pictures. I am so cute!
Wednesday mama decided to start solid food. At the 6 pm feeding I tried rice cereal with milk. I didn't know how to swallow so I just let it dribble down my mouth. I licked a little of it, but mostly just stared at my parents.
Thursday we went out to visit Madeleine and Audrey. We went to lunch at Otter's and then played at her house. That night I improved a little bit. I licked a little more. Jevin just laughed at me.
Friday mama took me to Percy Priest Elem. I was so happy to see them. Daddy went to the Goodpasture football game, so mama and I played around the house.
Saturday my parents decided to let me sleep in and just see what would happen. I slept until 8 am! So mama decided it was time to drop another feeding. We went to the flea market and saw Heather, Shane, Jevin, and Melissa. It was perfect weather. That night Gama and Granddaddy came over to visit while my parents went to dinner. I fussed a lot and didn't want to take the bottle. Mama fed me late when they got home and I slept a lot that night. It was a great night to be up late because the time changed.
Sunday we went to church and then went to Gama's house to celebrate her birthday and retirement. Melissa and Gama just kissed all over me. That afternoon we went to Trunk or Treat at our church. I wore my costume...check out the pictures. I am so cute!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home