Week of September 11
Tuesday mama took me to her calligraphy lesson at Betty Gilpin's house. Ms. Betty smiled and talked to me while they practiced.
Thursday mama and daddy took me to the houseboat at Center Hill. We spent the night on the boat and went out on the water during the day. Check out my cool picture of me in sunglasses and the lifejacket.
Friday we drove up to Knoxville to stay with Will and Joy. Joy looks so cute with her 7 month belly. I can't wait to meet baby Carver in November. Melissa and Chris brought over my friend, Lucy, who is only 5 weeks old. The moms talked about us and all of our fun stories.
Saturday was gameday. We first went to see my Aunt Jessie and Uncle Andrew's apartments. They like to fight over me to make me feel special. Then, I went to my first tailgating party at Grando P's. He tailgates in Circle Park. He had a UT papazan chair for me and Gigi bought me a UT cheerleader outfit. I looked adorable because everyone took pictures of me. I saw lots of my parents' friends. I bet 20 people held me and I got at least 100 kisses, not counting the 200 from Melissa. Mama said I did awesome all day. I only cried when I was hungry or dirty. When I got hot, I sat with Grando P with his fan. Gama bought me a UT sleeper that is so comfy and I got a bib from Bill Core. That night was a crazy night for mama and me. Our car got towed so we begged my Great Unlce Bobby and Aunt Teri to come pick us up and take me to the impound lot. Mama was flipping out because the carseat was in our car. We got there and then realized daddy had the keys, and HE WAS IN THE GAME! We had to drive all the way back, get the keys, and then go to the lot again. We are so thankful Bobby and Teri were there for us. By the time mama got me back to Will and Joy's, I was STARVING! I sure slept good that night. I was so tired, I got up for my 6:00 feeding and then went back to sleep until the next feeding. EXHAUSTED I was!
Sunday we stopped by to see Jenni's house. It is so awesome. She is getting married next August so they talked about wedding stuff while Mrs. Pat held me. It was a great weekend, but I am ready to relax at home. The drive was very long and I like that I am back in my crib.
Thursday mama and daddy took me to the houseboat at Center Hill. We spent the night on the boat and went out on the water during the day. Check out my cool picture of me in sunglasses and the lifejacket.
Friday we drove up to Knoxville to stay with Will and Joy. Joy looks so cute with her 7 month belly. I can't wait to meet baby Carver in November. Melissa and Chris brought over my friend, Lucy, who is only 5 weeks old. The moms talked about us and all of our fun stories.
Saturday was gameday. We first went to see my Aunt Jessie and Uncle Andrew's apartments. They like to fight over me to make me feel special. Then, I went to my first tailgating party at Grando P's. He tailgates in Circle Park. He had a UT papazan chair for me and Gigi bought me a UT cheerleader outfit. I looked adorable because everyone took pictures of me. I saw lots of my parents' friends. I bet 20 people held me and I got at least 100 kisses, not counting the 200 from Melissa. Mama said I did awesome all day. I only cried when I was hungry or dirty. When I got hot, I sat with Grando P with his fan. Gama bought me a UT sleeper that is so comfy and I got a bib from Bill Core. That night was a crazy night for mama and me. Our car got towed so we begged my Great Unlce Bobby and Aunt Teri to come pick us up and take me to the impound lot. Mama was flipping out because the carseat was in our car. We got there and then realized daddy had the keys, and HE WAS IN THE GAME! We had to drive all the way back, get the keys, and then go to the lot again. We are so thankful Bobby and Teri were there for us. By the time mama got me back to Will and Joy's, I was STARVING! I sure slept good that night. I was so tired, I got up for my 6:00 feeding and then went back to sleep until the next feeding. EXHAUSTED I was!
Sunday we stopped by to see Jenni's house. It is so awesome. She is getting married next August so they talked about wedding stuff while Mrs. Pat held me. It was a great weekend, but I am ready to relax at home. The drive was very long and I like that I am back in my crib.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home