Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Week of September 3

Sunday we went to church and out to lunch at Dalton's Grille. Then, we went out to Opry Mills to look around. Daddy pushed the stoller while mama carried me in the bjorn. There are so many cute baby stores out there...my favorite is Carter's. When we got home, my Great Uncle Quintin came over to visit. I woke up for a little bit, but I was really tired. He brought a UT pacifier. Can't wait to try that out!
Monday daddy got to stay home because he said they gave everyone who worked a day off. All three of us watched Baby Einstein and played on the floor. It is really funny to watch because Roo, our kitty, likes to watch with us and attach the tv. That afternoon, Nanny and Grandpa Jim came over and we went for a walk at Edwin Warner Park. I was so tired when they left because Nanny keeps me up and plays.
Tuesday daddy's friends, Eric and Chris, came over for a draft. They talked about football and played Golden Tee.
Thursday mama's adpi college friends came over for dinner. Daddy kept me upstairs while the girls giggled all night. He took me down for a few minutes so the girls could hold me.
Friday Audrey and Madeleine came over. They brought cupcakes and presents for mama. We dressed up in our UT/Florida outfits and took pictures. Check them out on the website. That night Nick, Christy, Heather, and Shane came over. Heather brought me a balloon that I stared at for a long time. We grilled out and played on the floor.
Saturday was mama's 28th birthday. Daddy cooked breakfast and all three of us played on the bed. We ate lunch with Nanny, Grandpa Jim, and Lana at J Alexander's. Good stuff! They had good music because it put me right to sleep. Then we went to Grando P's and watched the color orange on the tv. I absolutely love to watch tv. Mama usually doesn't let me watch, but she loves that orange color. They were all yelling and keeping me up. I enjoyed it!
Sunday we went to Gama's to watch the Titans' game. Gama had some friends over and showed me off. Uncle Jevin and Melissa were there. I love it when they stare at me and kiss me. It makes me smile and kinda giggle.
I showed mama and daddy this week how much I want to role over. I get on my side and hang out. I can go side to side....almost getting over. I am still eating my hands and drooling a lot. I smile so much and have now started to kinda giggle. I am sleeping 10-6 so mama said I am ready to spend the night with the grandparents. I can't wait!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home